See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is great and located in the safest spot in Barra. If you want to enjoy the beach, you are at the correct place. Better to walk to your left direction to Rio city. Don't forget, the opportunity makes the Thief. Leave valuable items in the hotel or out of sight. Ideal also for families with children. One thing that can be improved is offering fresh made juice during breakfast. Everything else top. I recommend rooms facing towards the see.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
HPraiaLinda, Gerente at Hotel Praia Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear nassos1122,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us!
We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We were very happy to know that our facilities and service have made your stay pleasant.

Hotel Praia Linda Team

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Great hotel on the beach with a decent price (If you go through Expedia) when we got to the actual hotel & saw the price on the wall it was about triple the amount we paid. The showers were hard to work. We could only temperature was scolding hot for some reason. And we tried every combination of turns on the knobs. But this could've just been an issue in our room only. The included breakfast was average, same with wifi. The room we stayed in was clean and was perfect for 4. The location is really what sells it! Perfect location, we walked the streets looking for restaurants and shopping and did not once feel unsafe!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
HPraiaLinda, Gerente at Hotel Praia Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Guest,

First I would like to thank you for choosing the Hotel Praia Linda to stay in Rio de Janeiro. Your feedback is very important for us.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I have never enjoyed a small hotel so much in my life. It completed my Olympic experience. The Barra beach location is fabulous. The hotel is super clean, beautiful restaurant including a great breakfast buffet right down to the personally cooked crepes. Don't worry about electrical, rooms are wired with both 110 and 220 outlets. Have to mention the awesome carved lion laying in the lobby -- if you're a cat lover, you have to see it! Hotel is across from a family friendly beach with a beautiful paved walkway -- enjoy getting your fresh air exercise! Staff is very helpful and maids have an honestly pleasant respectfulness. You can trust the photos on their website. My minibar was well stocked with healthy choices.

Room Tip: I had the smallest room in the house - but it worked for me. If you have a choice get a room with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
HPraiaLinda, Gerente at Hotel Praia Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Check-in was quick and convenient, as well as check-out. They were very friendly and accommodating, even with me only speaking English. The single studio room was small and perfect size for one person, furnished with a TV, tons of storage space and a nice size bathroom. Wifi was fast and reliable.

The lobby and outdoor area are so cute and picturesque. They are located RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the beach, so the location is wonderful. Easily accessible for taxis and Ubers.

I highly recommend Hotel Praia Linda. They assisted me in resolving a small issue with an Uber driver - I appreciate their help. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
HPraiaLinda, Gerente at Hotel Praia Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We recently went to Rio for our daughter to play soccer. Our travel was arranged by a travel/tour company so we had no idea what to expect with lodging. I must say we were very happy with the Praia Linda. Rooms are very small by American standards but comparable to what you get abroad. The location of this hotel could not be better. Barra de Tijuca is not as crowded and touristy as Copacabana or Ipanema but is just as gorgeous! Our family fell in love with Rio and the people we met there. We hope to return before too long.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest.

Your feedback is very important for us.