Ipanema Inn(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
  • Pool
Acapulco Copacabana(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
US$29
Aeroporto Othon(Rio de Janeiro)
US$38
US$32
Trip.com
US$23
US$20
  • Breakfast included
Santa Tere Hostel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$25
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Rio de Janeiro Parque Olimpico(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$413
Hotels.com
US$175
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Receptionists are kind and so sweet. Cleaning ladies are nice and very good professionals. Breakfast staff are kind. It is a place you will feel secure and home. Everything runs well. the ladies that clean the rooms are so polite and kind. It is one of the best working staff. Receptionists treat you nicely all the time. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mayk J
Bruno G, Gerente at Art Hostel Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for your kindness and for choosing us!!!! :)
We are looking forward to see you again with us some time soon!!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in march 2016 and really enjoyed our stay. Cheap, nice Staff, very good breakfast and great areas to Socialize. We stayed in a dorm with 4 beds, it was tight and very warm, but also very clean. We Did not have an aircondition, but that is possible to ad for just a few dollars per night. The wi-fi works perfect and if anything was not working the Staff fixad it immediately, except for The water. From time to time there was no water, but it game back pretty Quick, and Did not Bother is much. Really good place to stay and absolutely worth it.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Bruno G, Gerente at Art Hostel Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Thank you Tobias!!! About the water, we forgot to turn on the water pump, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We are training all staff about water procedures and we expect it won't happen again! We will wait for your retur!!!! :)

Reviewed 1 August 2015

The locations is just great, close to the city, to the airport and the beach is just 10 minutes walking distance. Lovely shops and restaurants around. However the hostel serves breakfast and it is very nice. The roof terrace is the best part of this hostel, we cooked some lovely meal up there!! And of course, you can meet other travelers from around the word.
The rooms are clean but small, but hey, who wants to stay in a room when you are in Rio??!
The staff is very nice and helpful! We alos had 15 minutes free internet usage per day if you don't have wifi device.
I will look out for this hostel if I ever go back to Brazil!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ilike2015
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The owner stole from me, I had to report him to the police for fraud. He sold me a r$ 2000 world cup ticket, took my money, but never gave me the ticket, the refused to refund my money.
The beds are horrible, it's dirty, it does not look like the pictures at all. The breakfast was only good during the world cup, the. If you care at all about how the staff is treated, I've never seen anything worse in my life. Receptionist being beaten on and getting her hair pulled, for asking for better salary. The employes fled as soon as they could. The rooms are small, there is not enough space in them, rooms taking six people with only one socket... Bathrooms with doors with massive holes in them, or windows where everyone passing could see you have a shower. No coffee or tea after breakfast. No female dorms. Horrible kitchen facilities, dirty and badly equipped!!! I had to stay there for nearly six months, as I volunteered in Rio, and it was pre-payed. If it weren't for the awesome people in the reception, I would have moved mountains to get out of the contract with this place!

Room Tip: Private if you can afford it
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Therese N
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here when in rio to watch a few world cup games. The common area is nice as is the staff. The rooms, however, are disgustingly dirty. Truly disgusting. I am not complaining about the size of the room but I do expect some basic levels of hygiene. There is filth and dirt along the edges of the walls. It was room that made to want to leave. Never going back ...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo