“Quality beef and great side dishes”
Review of CT Boucherie

CT Boucherie
Ranked #20 of 13,883 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Felt like eating good beef so decided to visit CT Boucherie again. Really worthwhile. The meat was perfect and the side dishes lovely. Even the caipirinha was perfect. The mousse for desert delicious.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat steaks! I had the ancho and my wife the picanha. Both amazing!!! Outstanding meat quality and prepared just like we ordered. You order the steaks and they bring more than 10 different side options for you to choose from. We had the doce de leite gateau w/ tapioca ice cream to top it off!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Known for its steak - but the fish was impressive! The sides alone could make a delicious and filling meal. The farofa was mouth watering - and probably the 2nd best I've had in Brazil. Staff was attentive and kind. Nice wine pours and selection!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This restaurant was by far one of our favorite...we even went twice. The staff are amazing (even though they don't speak English) and the food was absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The rib eye was great but surprisingly what really stood out for me was the unlimited sides one gets here. Almost all the different sides I tried I asked for second helping and believe me with the massive rib eye, I would have only done so if they were great! A must visit for good steak in Rio.

Service was also great and while we didn't speak Portuguese, the waiters made all efforts to explain items to us to their best ability.