“Cheerful walk in the forest”

Rio Natural Ecotourism
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rio Natural Ecotourism is an ecological adventure tourism operator which offers its customers unforgettable experiences in breath-taking natural scenery, bringing moments of great charm to your holiday and providing a lifetime of memories. Through contact with the stunning natural beauty and cultural riches, the most extraordinary histories and curiosities of the wonderful city and its surroundings are revealed to you. Tours and activities can be tailored to suite the individual needs and interests of our customers, according to their ability. For those seeking more tranquillity, we also offer culturally and ecologically orientated tours of the city. But for those seeking the thrill of adrenaline on their trip, our tours offer a diverse range of adventure tourism activities.
Reviewed 15 July 2018

"asa"
"telegrafo"

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Having never done any rockclimbing and sweating bullets when I saw what the task was, Eduardo talked me through it calmly and with facts. Loved the hike - great views and it was very nice to be able to take the cablecar down to Morro de Urca and a quick walk down from there. Highly recommended for hikers and climbers alike.

1  Thank arielsvantesson
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Rio from Canada and decided to go on an adventure at Pedra de Gavea. We were assigned to Eduardo as our tour guide, who was extremely friendly, knowledgable, and patient with us throughout the entire journey. The overall hike and climb took around 8 hours and he explained different primary location points with great details. He also went above and beyond and brought us to interesting areas for great views and phototaking opportunities.

Lastly, if you're into Instagram and want a great photographer - Eduardo is the man!

We highly recommend Rio Natural Ecotourism and the services they provide, and highly knowledgeable staff.

Thank you for making this trip enjoyable.

2  Thank Anthony_pn8
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Had the best time on this tour/hike!
I booked this tour for my last day in Rio and am super glad I didn’t just spend the day at the beach. This was definitely my most favourite activity in Rio! My guide Rafael was very knowledgeable and took good care of me e.g. by giving advice on how to climb the more difficult parts.
The scenery was absolutely stunning and we even got to see some wildlife like monkeys and so on.
Also organising the whole tour was very easy and convenient via whatsapp.

1  Thank Nis J