“Great spot for lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for many years. My personal recommendation is the Carbonara spaghetti from the executive menu or their gnocchi (either with pesto sauce or tomato sauce with carne assada). The executive menu includes a cup of espresso + dessert. I come here once a week, on average; I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had breakfast at this restaurant. We really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. Unfortunately they didn't have a menu written in English so my friends struggled to figure out what to order.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went to this Italian Restaurant in the heart of Laranjeiras neighborhood.
As we went by car, we were very glad seeing a Valet Parking in the facility.
The ambience is very nice and pleasant.
The menu displays many options of Italian Dishes.
We ordered pasta that came well served but very normal nothing special.
There are better Cantinas like that in Rio, however if you are nearby and in a mood to get Italian food, this could be an option.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We ate here twice while we stayed 12 days in nearby Casa Caminho do Corcovado.

The food and service were good. As mostly locals dine here, only Portuguese is spoken. You will need to know a little, or pantomime and point a lot. We don't drink alcohol, but I can recommend a local drink - limeade. Just ensure you order it with sugar (asucar) or add sugar to it yourself.

We'd recommend dining outside. You'll have a great vantage point of the neighborhood. If you're lucky, some marmoset monkeys may drop by! The staff fed them some banana to keep them around a little longer.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Good ambient e food. Nice to go with family and friends. The restaurant has also a good wine selection. The prices are acceptable and they have a delicious couvert.