Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana
US$488
US$441
  • Beachfront
Ipanema Inn(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$84
US$267
US$235
MGallery
  • Pool
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Emiliano Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)
US$427
  • Pool
Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
US$348
US$336
  • Breakfast included
Mercure RJ Botafogo Mourisco(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
Windsor Excelsior Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$233
US$225
  • Beachfront
Hilton Barra Rio de Janeiro(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Restaurant
2,998 results
All reviewswindsor atlanticagreat hotelrooftop poolfourth floorcorner roombreakfast buffetsugarloaf mountainstar hotelgreat view of the beachchrist the redeemerjunior suitebusiness tripconcierge deskchairs and umbrellassugar loafhigh floorbeach front
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This hotel is fantastic. The location couldn't be any better. It's near Leme, right on the beach. We absolutely LOVED our stay here and I would highly recommend anyone else to stay here as well. The hotel itself is gorgeous, our view was incredible - full ocean view - and the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 315leighw
Laura C, Gerente geral at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thanks for your kind comments about your stay! It makes us really proud about the services we are delivering to our guests! We are happy that the location and the experience that you had here with us exceeded your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in Hilton Copacabana!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for a week when I arrived my luggage did not the ladies on the diamond desk I’m sorry I cannot remember their names but they was wonderful they went above and beyond they must’ve been on the phone for three hours trying to track down my luggage excellent service and continue to follow up every day with me always smiling as I walked bye always ask and now my trip was going this hotel is recently changed to Hilton it is in a fantastic location right across the street from the beach with shops bars and restaurants within 2 minute walk .The hotel has a beautiful bar restaurant with swimming pool on the top floor with breathtaking views of Rio . The breakfast buffet in the morning is outstanding with everything and more you could ever wish for As a diamond member with Hilton I cannot think of another hotel that delivers such great service my waitress in the morning Jessica even called my room say have a safe trip home fantastic service definitely the place to stay if you’re on a trip to Rio. I must congratulate the management and once again big thank you to the wonderful ladies on the diamond desk I will certainly return .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Mr. Paul,
thank you so much for your stay with us! Your comments about our location and services made us really proud of how we are working. Our staff is always trying to create great memories and experiences for our guests, and being acknowledged that we exceeded your expectations made us really happy. We are looking forward for your return to Hilton Copacabana so we can create together more incredible new memories!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Visiting Rio and experiencing New Year on Copacabana beach, fantastic.

The Hilton Rio Hotel Copacabana was excellent with friendly and helpful staff and a great location beach side.
Used C2 Rio tours within the hotel through the Concierge for a full tour of the city sights and couldn't fault the service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Laura C, Gerente geral at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thanks for your kind comments specially about our location and services,
we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at Hilton Copacabana in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

When I booked this hotel by mistake and could not unhook it because it was for the New Year, I was very skeptical of what I would experience. Know the pricey Hilton brand, I would not ordinarily stay at this hotel outside of the US. Well, THANK YOU Hilton Copacabana for erasing all of my pre-destination fears. This was a great hotel stay. I brought my emotional support dog with me and the staff just loved him. The staff were friendly, attentive, pleasant, helpful, and just all round good people to be around. I would definitely stay here again. Breakfast at The View was delicious, I loved the omelet guy. Although lunch and dinner at the hotel were quite pricey. We had to go out of all the meals (I think that's the idea behind the prices to stay in -- they want you to go out and enjoy Rio) Marcus and Layla are perfecto!! Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: ocean or partial ocean view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Artsylena
Laura C, Gerente geral at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you so much for the great comments. We are really proud of our staff and how they deliver our service to our guests. The fact that we exceeded your expectations makes us very excited, that`s really amazing. Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your cute dog here at Hilton Copacabana in the near future!!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Ten days ago we came from Cairo to Rio de janeiro after we booked at Hilton hotel at Copacabana beach, we were very lucky in fact because we decided to manage our trip by our selves , in order to be free...and manage our time by ourselves .....our good luck begins in the second day exactly when met the tourism consultant at Hilton hotel Camila feher ,she was very elegant nice ,friendly and helpful for all of our family group ….
we asked her to advice and helping us to manage our visits and time , especially time Because Rio is one of the world's busiest cities ,very crowded one and always have a traffic jam , and to avoid this problem you have to choose the right time To visit the most important tourist attractions in the city of Rio … you really need someone professional and intelligent to let you the appropriate times of visiting with full explanations to help you manage your visits in order to economize time and money and of course enjoyed your visits …
In fact Camila was that one we looked for . she is really professional and gave us a very accurate helpful details
During our vacation in Rio we enjoyed our time and spent very less than we expected ..
Because of our great tourism consulate Camilla feher .....we would like to thank you Camila and thank also the C2RIO the tourism company that you work for…… we were in five star hotel yes but with 7 stars services ……I really want to thank all of you…

Pro.Dr.Ayman Esmandar

Room Tip: os quarto com vista maravilhosa para praia de Copacabana
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your kind comments Mr. Esmandar. Over the last couple days we received lots of comments about Camila's services and we are really proud to have her in our team. We are really happy that you had a great time here with us and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you here at Hilton Copacabana in the near future!