Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$85
  • Pool
Rio Othon Palace Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$98
  • Pool
Windsor Excelsior Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$86
  • Pool
Ibis Copacabana Posto 2(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$38
Ipanema Inn(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Pestana Rio Atlantica(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$89
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Linx Galeao by GJP(Rio de Janeiro)
US$90
US$47
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Novotel Rio de Janeiro Parque Olimpico(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Pool
Santa Tere Hostel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$24
1,871 results
All reviewsprivate beachleblon beachtennis courtsthe club loungebene restaurantdry martinispg statuscasa dadirect access to the beachguest servicespool areacorner suitenice propertygreat poolthe upper floorstop floorocean front
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Free Wifi did not work. We payed $8 extra per day and service improved a bit but still very slow and we couldn't access the internet after 11pm.
Hotel is not within walking distance to Ipanema or Copacabana.
It does have a private beach which was convenient.
Concierge desk was never very helpful and when we asked for recommendations, the restaurant turned out to be a complete overpriced disaster. A tourist trap.
The ATMS at the hotel never seemed to work. When one finally did, the next day my card was blocked due to suspicious activity. I found this weird since I had notified my bank of my trip. Several charges were made (far from where we were staying) and the bank found it suspicious. It was a mess.
Overall, the rooms are adequate, the buffet breakfast was just ok but expensive and the pools are nice. Would I stay there again? No.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HoneybeeNY
YaraSuzart, Gerente de relações com clientes at Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear HoneybeeNY,
I would like to thank you for dedicating your valuable time to give us your point of view form your recent stay here at Sheraton Grand Rio. Your opinion is always very important to us to improve our services.
Reading your words, I saw your stay wasn’t as your expectations. I apologize for the inconveniences you have lived in our hotel.
I kindly ask you more information about where we can be better and improve our services.
I stay available to receive your comments as your best availability, please feel free to contact me at yara.suzart@sheraton.com.
I hope you can come back to Rio and enjoy more days in our sunny city ad give us the opportunity to change this impression. All our team will be honored to have you back as our guest and give you a perfect stay.
I am available for any assistance you may need.

Kind regards,

Yara Suzart

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great week last September with our family. Hotel rooms were very comfortable, good amenities, great breakfast and great food in general. Excellent service in every hotel area.
Pool area was very nice, never crowded. Nice beach also!

If we come back to Rio we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful resort on the edge of Ipanema allows you to escape in the downtown. Large pool overlooking the ocean with beach access. Separate children’s pool and kids centre available.

We enjoyed 3 days lazing by the pool.

If available upgrade yourself to the club lounge. Great hot breakfasts are served in the adjoining French restaurant, great happy hour in the evenings-well worth the extra money.

Bene restaurant delivers an outstanding dining experience from service to menu choices.

If you venture out we recommend Zuka restaurant in Leblon for dinner very eclectic and interesting menu.

WIFI is complimentary in all guest rooms.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I visited this hotel a few years ago with two girl friends over the carnival period. We had a great holiday. Felt very safe and the hotel itself has great amenities. It is set on it's own part of the beach which is handy. You need to get taxi's though if you want to venture out further especially in the evening as I wouldn't risk walking. It's a little out of the way. Overall the hotel was a great option and I would stay again. The food was excellent and the rooms were good. The staff were really lovely.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Beautiful hotel and resort. Very friendly staff and especially at the breakfast and lunch room. A very big compliment for Shirley Bene. You are the best. Thanks for your friendlyness and great service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business