“A Bucket List I Didn't Know Existed”
Review of The Week

The Week
Ranked #14 of 143 Nightlife in Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed 27 December 2015

I have been to many amazing clubs, but The Week is leaps and bounds above the rest. If you are blessed to make it to Rio, you have to make it to this place on a Saturday. The men are beautiful and very friendly. It did take a long time to get in, but get you name on the facebook list because that line moves faster. I will be back...

7  Thank Anthony C

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The Week can be daunting for Americans accustomed to a more orderly experience. Like most places in Brazil, you get a tab card and pay your bill on the way out at a cashier's stand. We arrived early-- at 11 pm, and it wasn't open yet. Doors open at midnight. We had to fight hordes of people to leave, as we departed at the time most people were arriving. No one spoke English, so it was a bit jarring figuring it out. It isn't in the best part of town, so take a cab. Or better yet, Uber. There are multiple levels with different types of music, and you can access VIP floors by going to their website and purchasing access in advance. The bathroom was shady, filled with people not going to the bathroom. Take only a color copy of your passport, it works as ID. We are glad we went for the experience, but not a place I would return.

1  Thank Aussiesig
Reviewed 21 September 2015

The most impressive club I have been in my last ten years, full of beautiful boys and excellent lights and music. I was there with a group of friends and we all got lucky that night.. ;) highly recommend if you look for this kind of nights in town! Will go back next weekend for sure.

1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Spent my weekend at the week during my holiday in Rio, it was amazing. I loved this place, it was packed with beautiful people and everybody was having crazy fun. Probably many people were dunk or hi, but that made the experience even funnier... I totally reccomend as the music was also great.