Ritz Plaza Hotel Leblon
Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
US$634
US$614
  • Breakfast included
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)
US$219
US$124
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Transamerica Prime Barra(Rio de Janeiro)
US$55
US$40
US$38
  • Pool
Novotel RJ Santos Dumont(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
  • Restaurant
Copacabana Rio Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Rio Othon Palace Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$109
Travelocity
  • Pool
Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Copacabana(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Atlantis Copacabana(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$47
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe ritztwo blocksgreat locationhotel roommetro stationleblonrio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

3 blocks from leblon beach.

Lots of restaurants around, pharmacy, supermarket so it makes it very convenient

There is really no downside to the hotel / it’s a basic 3 star that’s very conveniently located

I checked in for 5 days and asked to get a room with a nice view and the gentleman at the reception was very kind enough to accommodate my request

The only thing about the room Is that the bathroom is quite small. The water from the sink wasn’t running fast enough so I had to call house keeping to fix that. Towards the end of the trip there was a pungent smell from the sewage in the bathroom

The elderly gentleman at breakfast is a gem. He made me breakfast as per my wish. Which was basically just egg whites. He was very warm and welcoming everyday. I denfitly would love to see him again if I ever went to Rio

Having said that- all the staff at the hotel are very friendly. They make the experience very unforgetble

The pool is small- plus it’s inside near the breakfast room.. no views from the pool

I would recommend this hotel for mostly Business trAvellers - for a holiday I would personally care for a hotel that has great sea views...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Gerência R, Proprietário at Ritz Plaza Hotel Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Farah!

Fisrtly, we would like to thank you for the review! It is very important for us to know our guest's opinion related to our services and instalations.

We are glad you had enjoyed your stay at Ritz Leblon! We do our best to make our guests feel at home! Regarding the mentioned aspects we will do our best to improve them. In fcat, we have already scheduled a renovation of the apartments and common areas. We are sure you will like it a lot!

We hope to see you soon!

Amanda

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Things were going well. The location was good and the hotel room were good as well.
I've chosen Sunday to be the day that I would sleep until the time my body wants without alarm clock.
But at 7am some sound wake me up. Some one at the hotel staff leaved a kind of radio communicator next to my bed.
It was unbelievable. People started talking loudly at the radio about some maintenance or something about it.
So there was the way I was woken up on my sleepy Sunday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Leonardo S
Gerência R, Gerente geral at Ritz Plaza Hotel Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Leonardo,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Through it, we can continuously ample the services to serve you better and better.

We're very sorry for the incident and sincerely apologyse. We have already made the necessary arrangements so that the event does not happen again and we offer an upgrade for your next stay, in order to revert the impression generated, besides providing a moment of pleasure to you.

Best regards

General manager
Ritz Hotel Leblon

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The Ritz in Leblon is clean, comfortable, great staff, and is right in the heart of it all in Leblon. Plenty of Restaurants, pubs, cafes, shopping etc. and two Blocks from the beach. The new Metro station makes it easy to visit other areas of Rio and get back without having to take a cab or bus. Highly recommended...Oh and they serve a really decent breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Gerência R, Gerente geral at Ritz Plaza Hotel Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your evaluation! For us, it matters a lot to get to know our guests' opinion regarding to our services. Through that, we can constantly improve our services!

We are very glad that you had a great time at our hotel and expect tosee you again soon!

Best regards

Ritz Plaza Hotel Leblon

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The staff is very poor
The swimming pool dirty, small and closed./ no sun sane the fitness center .
A lot of noise from mini bar, the street and outside engine of the air conditioning, impossible to sleep really !!!
The corridor are dark cose the light sensor did not work properly.
Poor breakfast.
No good at all.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Gerência R, Gerente geral at Ritz Plaza Hotel Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Firstly, we thank you for your feedback! We value a lot our guests' opinion, in order to constantly improve our services.

We are sorry that you felt that way! We have already made several improvements at our breakfast and increased the number of light sensor! Regarding to the noise, we have also fixed that problem, throught noise-blocker windows!

We hope to see you again soon, so you can have a better impression!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. Family with 5 & 9 year old. On the positive, location is good, 5 mins walk to leblon beach and in a busy area for bars and restaurants. Hotel itself is a letdown though. We stayed on 9th floor (top floor) family room. Had a small kitchen, but no cutlery. Most of soft drinks in fridge were over 6 months out of date (good job I checked before drinking). No iron or ironing board in room. Shower didn't work properly, complained but still not fixed properly. Ordered room service one evening, took over 1 hour to arrive and then only after complaining. Only 2 towels when we first arrived, had to ring twice to get more brought to room. Hotel pool is very small, almost like a large bathtub. Finally on last night ordered hotel taxi to pick us up for early flight and it never arrived. Avoid is my recommendation

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for your feedback. For us, our guests' opinion is very important!

We are very sorry that tou had that impression of our service. The mentioned aspects have already been taken into consideration and we will do our best to improve those aspects!

We invite you to come back to the hotel so that we can reverse the impression!