Booked this hotel for RockNRio, reasonable rates, the UBER rate was quite affordable, its close enough to a McDonalds, and it had free parking. WiFi wasn’t strong in the bedroom but good in the kitchen/living area.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included
EM PORTUGUES & ENGLISH
Passei 1 noite lá. Honestamente, eu me arrependo profundamente.
1) em primeiro lugar, o check-in levou séculos. Haviam 2 casais antes de mim. Um cara sozinho na recepção, recebendo telefonemas, fazendo tantas tarefas que ele não foi capaz de fazer os checkins.
2) a internet não funciona .
3) pedi um ferro de passar, e eles não conseguiram obtê-lo para o meu quarto. Quando finalmente fui buscá-lo lá embaixo, era tão velho e sujo que ele poderia acabar com minha camisa branca se eu usasse-o.
4) às 03:00 da manha, acordei com um barulho enorme, como se alguém chacoalhasse a porta da varanda do lado de fora. Vi que a porta não foi construida corretamente, e o vento estava a bate-la. Liguei para a recepção e eles dizem que não há nenhuma possibilidade de enviar alguém da manutenção, pois na ha ninguem.
Além disso, pediram-me para tentar resolvê-lo por mim mesmo. Depois de mais de 30 minutos, eu pedi para mudar de quarto. Levou mais um tempo.
5) café da manhã é muito pobre.
I spent 1 night there. Honestly, I regret deeply.
1) Firstly, the check in took ages, and there were 2 couples before me. One single guy at reception, answering phones, doing so many tasks that he was not able to check people in.
2) the internet did not work at all.
3) I asked for an iron, and they did not manage to get it to my room. when I finally went to pick it up downstairs, it was so old and dirty that it would screw my white shirt if I used it.
4) at 3am, I woke up with a huge noise, as if someone were shaking the balcony door from the outside. It turns out the door was not built correctly and the wind was shaking it. I called the reception and they say there is no possibility to send someone from maintenance. furthermore, they asked ME to try to solve it. after another 30 min, I ask to change room. It took another long time.
5) breakfast is really poor.
I had a trip to Rio de Janeiro
For a conference
I reserved this hotel at may
Very good hotel,with WiFi,breakfast,good and kind employees, very clean room
I suggest it to everyone
It's service and price are really suitable
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (21) 3288 - 7999.
Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
Edvard Jose Pancracio
Best Western Rio Conventions Suítes