Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Porto Alegre Hostel Boutique(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$27
US$40
US$39
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Ritter Hoteis(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Styles Porto Alegre Centro(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$44
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Brick Hostel(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Porto Alegre Eco Hostel(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$21
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Solar63 Hostel(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$120
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

1,227 results
All reviewsbeautiful parkbusiness tripthe hotel staffexcellent locationnice hoteldeskoptionneighborhood
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Second time I've been to this hotel. It's very well located, in front of Moinho's park. Once the first experience had teen awesome, I decided to come back, now for business. Checkin was great (easy, fast, and there was a dinner with hot soups perfect for that freezing evening!).
However the bath towels were dirty(seemed like blood marks) and I couldn't find a switch compatible to my notebook. I asked for an adaptor on reception, they just said they were all taken. By myself I found out that on the restaurant there were some compatible switches as well as in the toon there was one compatible switch too that I had not noticed. They could had demonstrated some interest in resolving my problem (the person at the desk was extremely arrogant!)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Very good location. Close to Moinhos Shopping and many good restaurants. Across from a nice city park. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room a bit dated but quite comfortable. I would stay there again

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2016

This hotel is below average other quality familiy hotels in Brazil. Old furnitures in room, noisy air c conditioners (they dliver mor noise than conditioned air), front desk staff not friendly at all, not good variety on food at breakfast. From other hand, very well located.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Everyone from the staff at the front desk to the restaurant was very warm, friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is slightly dated, but other than that, is a great place to stay in the heart of one of the nicest part of Porto Alegre, with all sorts of restaurants, shops and lovely, tree-lined streets in every direction. Also, my room had a corner window overlooking the large park across the street, a wonderful place for walking, jogging and people-watching. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Porto Alegre.

Room Tip: Best to choose a room away from the construction side of the hotel for a better view of the park .
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
MarcelaParente, Front Office Manager at Quality Hotel Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Mr. Nomi

We appreciate your stayed at the Quality Porto Alegre and we are honored with your kind comments , which will be shared with the team.
The contribution of our guests is very important for us to improve our services and exceed our customer's expectations .
Your choice to stay with us makes us very happy and we hope to see you soon .

Sincerely
Marcela Parente
Front office Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Check-in, overall room set up and breakfast items very bellow other bussisness hotels nearby. I was expecting at least to have the same quality (as own hotel name says) with a competitive price and proper location.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business