Windwood Inn Of Bay Minette
Log Cabin Inn(Bay Minette)
US$69
US$64
US$94
Travelocity
US$92
La Quinta
Comfort Inn & Suites(Daphne)(Great Value!)
US$93
ComfortInn
US$104
WoodSpring Suites Daphne(Daphne)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
US$78
US$75
US$99
US$94
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My two children and I stayed here one night on our way to Gulf Shores. Good, clean, quiet, basic, low cost motel. Satisfied with the complimentary breakfast. Most definitely will stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Next door to Arby's and Pizza Hut. Walking distance to grocer store and Wal-Mart.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Our small business of 9 people to equal 9 rooms stayed at this location in Bay Minette. The manager ran our credit card without permission, charged our account and never returned the money to our account. Then they overcharged us on 3 other occasions and would not refund the overcharge. We tried to speak with the manager(Sarah Young) who said they owed us nothing even though their records showed they did and the manager even said they did. Now their records do not show these discrepencies. The owner (Steve Edmonds) who owns several motels in Alabama acted as though he wanted to help with the situation, sent us their records where we found over $600.00 differences in the charges, but when we called this to his attention, he stated it was a mistake on the records he sent us. The desk clerk made sexual remarks on several occasions about her body parts while trying to register each week, and rumors of meth labs in the rooms. We do not recommend allowing any of these motels having access to your credit card numbers in any way.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here
Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
9  Thank gnh_nurse
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Recently my mom and I were in Bay Minette because of my uncle being admitted into CCU. The room was conveniently located to the hospital, WalMart, restaurants, etc. When we checked in, the front desk clerk was very compassionate with our situation. The room was clean, comfortable, and very affordable. I am going to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Wifeyb
Reviewed 31 May 2011

The rooms were clean and nice. Fidge and microwave. The staff was friendly and polite. The contenintal breakfast was adequate. Danishes, bagels, microwavable sausage and biscuits. The soft tacos in the refrigerator in the room were ok. Not a bad place for the price.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank tommyl86
Reviewed 2 May 2011

The worst hotel stay of all time.. Not only did I find a bed bug crawling on me, but I also found a lot of skins around the bed where bed bugs had been going through a molting period.. While looking around and behind the furniture it looked disgusting.. My family and I were eaten alive..

• Stayed: April 2011