“Good Food”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Seafood, Grill, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2018

The restaurant has a big variety of options in the menu, it is located in a nice neighborhood and very cozy. Prices are in the mid range.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

If you want good food and drink, a homey atmosphere without pretense, and prompt service and are staying or working in the area, Josephine won’t let you down. That said, I would not go out of my way to eat there. My wife’s Angel Hair with Fruits de Mar was on the small side, but its mussels, calamari, shrimp, and octopus were cooked just right in a light, slightly garlicky sauce. I ordered “Josephine’s Beef Stew”, figuring if it was named for the restaurant, it should be good. And it was. With plenty of very small cubes of slightly chewy, but good beef and vegetable bits, the stew came garnished with a fried egg, crispy fried banana, rice, and manioc powder with some ham or bacon in it. Altogether, the dish had a fine winey flavor that went perfectly with my glass of Carmenere.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was my first time at Josephine. The ambiance is nice, with glass doors fencing around the place. I was glad to see they had heating in place for it was a cold night. Service was good, but that's it. I found the menu to be very restricted and plain. I ordered an overpriced quiche with salad, the latter tasting as bland as I would have tried to put it together at home. Reminded of me those pre-made bag salads.Just food without any thoughtfulness.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I know this is the most expensive neighborhood in Sao Paulo but I think they should review their prices, the foo is good but for me it is just too much...you have much better options very close...

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Loved their quiches And salads, Also juízes are great.
Pleasant place in great neighbourhood
Above all we feel safe there.