Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$61
TravelocityUS$61
Trip.comUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019

A suitable hotel, close to shopping malls, se Catedral and metro station . A nice lobby with a lovely restaurant and a full breakfast, although most staff can not speak English.
I stayed there for three nights

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Copacabana2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019

We booked this hotel after reading great reviews on trip advisor. The room we were given was dark, smelly and the noise from the street was unbearable. We had prepaid for 3 nights but we checked out in 30 mins. Not a single staff spoke English or even Spanish. Not a good hotel if you are visiting with family.

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Lakshmi N
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

The bathroom of the hotel are dirty, has mod in the wall. The workers are friendly and willing to help. Downtown are full of homeless people around and dirty street althought they are calm. Avenida Paulista is a nice place to visit. For shopping go to Iguatemi shopping has all brand shop. Note: Things are very expensive and no tax free. Teatro municipal are great.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 632gloriaf
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

Dated but clean. The WiFi was great. The room was spacious with a nice balcony. The bed was comfortable. When I checked in I went to my room to find it open and unprepared. I returned to the front desk and was told they couldn’t change rooms and they would send housekeeping immediately. Returning to the room the housekeeper showed up 10 minutes later.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JRArndt
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The hotel is located not far from the old and historical part of the city. It is not one of the nicest places (a lot of homeless people, drug addicts dwelling around, a lot of young men hanging around which does not really give a very safe feeling to me woman alone). At the same time it was mentioned to me as not insecure as long as you don't hang out outside late in the evening. Mc Donalds and other restos are nearby which is very practical. Taxis are easy to catch. The breakfast in the hotel is okay, with enough variation, coffee is great. My dinner experience at the other hand was really awful. Very nice staff but the food was really bad. Based on that experience I would not recommend the resto service.
For the rest: overall the staff is very friendly, the rooms are spacious and clean, comfy beds, good working wifi which was essential for me. So if you have to be in the neighbourhood for business it is a hotel I would recommend. If you don't need to be in the neighbourhood then I would search for another one in an (unfortunately for them) less depressive environment.

Room tip: Ask for a room upper level; if not it is a noisy if your room is at the street side
Date of stay: August 2017