“A lot of room to improve”
Review of Octavio Cafe

Octavio Cafe
Ranked #49 of 683 Coffee & Tea in Sao Paulo
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

After being seated by the hostess. The waitress took almost 10min to come and take my order (with grumpy attitude - a smile and ask the customer 'how are you' makes a huge difference) and the place wasn't even busy (I'm not surprise) and the customer next to me was waiting for the menu for a while. Some of the staff and manager looks bit lost in the restaurant floor. And the worst part, for a coffee house in Brazil the coffee taste horrible. Avoid if possible.

OctavioCafe, Marketing at Octavio Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Hello!

Thank you for your comment and we apologize for the incident.
Your comment will be sent to our manager.

Best Regards
Octavio Café

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Every time I come to São Paulo I make time for a visit to this excellent cafe. I see that they have food on the menu but I have never ordered any. Instead, every time: double macchiato, served with a little water and a chocolate candy. Sip, savor, sip, repeat, repeat, repeat. My advice: then buy some beans on the way out (they roast their own special varieties), even though what you make with them at home is not going to be as good as what you had there.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

The quality of everything is average while the price are well above. The place is hideous and the service average.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

One of the better places to have a decent coffee in Sao Paulo, they have a great selection of coffees and brews to meet anyone's palate. The service on the other hand needs some major improvements if you ask me, You wait almost a lifetime for your coffee, so if you think you want to go for a quick coffee - give yourself at least 30 min for your first. Never the less despite the wait - the coffee is worth it - but pricey!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I had to attend an business meeting nearby and my wife had to wait me until I've finished!
During her stay at octavio cafe she was not allowed to go to specific areas because they were restricted to executives.
How do you classify a executive? By gender? By race? By clothes? I'm sorry to inform but this is racism!

2  Thank Fernando P