4 people are viewing this hotel
US$43
US$43
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$30
Hotels.comUS$43
PricelineUS$39
getaroom.comUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was worse than all of the hostels I’ve ever stayed at. The rooms are severely outdated, the toilet lid was broken and it kept falling on me when I sat down which was disgusting. The European adapter didn’t work and the front desk was useless in helping me get another one which led me to do my hair in the lobby. My hotel room was next door to party animals who kept me up all night. I was incredibly disappointed in the hotel and would never stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RosaVillarreal
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed here twice, upon arrival before heading to Rio, and prior to flying back to Europe.The hotel is in a decent location.Could do with an upgrade in certain parts but for what we paid we found adequate.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The internet doesn't work in the room, only one guy wanted to help me about this problem, the staff are not interested in solve problems, except the housekeeping, they are great, one o the rooms that I stayed in was filled with mold, the same guy help me with this problem, I believe his name is Michael, the rest of the staff doesn't want to help, they roll their eyes, make jokes at your expense and shows that their are not pleased to help you at all! The air conditioner doesn't work! The shower is really bad! The hotel is nice and have a good location but you can find another hotel with the same beauty with better staff, shower and air conditioner!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

First thing I noticed was that there was no toilet paper in the bathroom, only that I noticed it too late. No, seriously.

Two of their three elevators were broken on a super busy Saturday morning. That meant I ended up walking all the to the 14th floor.

I ordered food the night before (parmigiana steak), it tasted awful.

Their parking place is operated by a third party which means it is not included in the final fee.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The location is good and the staff friendly but the hotel is definitely passed its best. The rooms are fairly small and a lot of the bathroom fittings at the end of their life. I have never seen such a small flat screen television in a hotel room. The wifi is also very unstable. The sheets are all a bit small for the bed and the towels have seen a better day. The restaurant for breakfast is quite adequate with large comfortable rather old fashioned furniture.

Room tip: Best to ask for rooms on the higher floors
Date of stay: January 2017