1,312 results
All reviews design floor typical sheraton food court the world trade center shopping mall room service business district executive floor business traveler spacious rooms business trip lounge designer novo brazil conference brooklin
Reviewed 30 March 2018

While most of features were good (Location, Transportation, Service, etc.) I would like to mention that the facility is quite aging and the pool was under construction while I was staying.

BEWARE, The biggest problem was that I from time to time could NOT get hot water in the morning (bit late, like 8ish am) so ended up freezing myself in cold shower. I suspect the water supply was short on capacity to provide sufficient volume of hot water to all guests during busy times preparing for a day.

All the staffs were nice and helpful. Especially I would like to appreciate the gentleman at the front door for his help arranging the shuttle (free of charge from Mon to Fri) to Morumbi Corporate every morning. Just be careful about the commuting time, as the traffic in the morning is really severe.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Quality Assurance Analyst at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello soulite_,

Thank you for taking the time to rate the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel and for sharing your experience with us.

While we are glad to know that you like some of our features, we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations at this time.

Regarding the problems you mentioned, allow me to inform you that we have a major renovation project in progress. This renovation will bring even more comfort and well being to our guests while modernizing our hotel.

Rest assured that your comments will be shared within our leadership team as an opportunity for improvement in our services.

Once again we thank you for your honest feedback and hope we have the chance to welcome you again whenerver your travels bring you back to São Paulo.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed at the Sheraton for four nights on a business trip. I booked an executive room. They initially gave me a room on the executive floor (room 1605) that was a tiny room with an odd layout. It had very limited storage and no closet. There were two mirrors on either side of the sink with no mirror in front of the sink. Looking at the room map, this room and room 1607 are actually the second rooms for a two room suite, with this being the smaller children's room. After the first night they moved me to a room on the fourth floor (also executive. This was a much nicer room with a luxurious bathroom that was open to the bedroom. The executive rooms are all different, but most have the same amount of square feet. The door was open to the room across the hall, which had a much different layout and décor than my room. depending on your luck, you could get a room that you love or one that you hate, as they seem to have different amenities, furniture, and layout.

During my stay, both the pool and the gym were closed for renovation. Since I had planned to use both, this was a great inconvenience for me. I moved to the Hilton, which is nearby on Saturday, which has both an indoor pool and a very nice gym. The bellman from the Sheraton helped me carry my luggage to the Hilton, which was very helpful.

Room tip: Definitely do not stay in rooms 1605 or 1607
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jefffleming6364
Sheraton-WTC, Quality Assurance Analyst at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello jefffleming6364,

Thank you for rating the Sheraton São Paulo WTC and for sharing your experience with us.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay at the second room you were given and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced at first.

Our staff is always doing their best to better accommodate our guests and we feel sorry for not being able to do so.

We will share your feedback within our leadership team as an improvement opportunity.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again so we can reveal our refreshed areas with you whenever your travels bring you back to São Paulo.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Located in a prime neighborhood of Sao Paulo, Brooklin Novo, the hotel is 30 minutes from Congonhas airport.The excutive lounge offers drinks, snacks, nespresso, fruit and cakes.The master suite offers a very comfortable area. The bed is great, it offers excellent sleep, no noise.

Room tip: The best rooms are on the 16th floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello matiasbarata,

Thank you for rating the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor users.

We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was of your convenience. We are also glad to know you enjoyed our executive lounge as it is one of our greatest services.

We are looking forward to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to São Paulo.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

less than i expect from all things .. construction all the day .. noisy .. feel like living in mall .. no health center only small tiny room with 2 old cardio machine .. price is really high and the design of room is not comfortable at all

Date of stay: March 2018
Sheraton-WTC, Quality Assurance Analyst at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello Ahmad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel with us.

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the hotel, will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.

Regarding the fitness center, the space we are offering at this moment is temporary, while our Sheraton Fitness is under renovation.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed areas with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Sao Paulo.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel very frequently and my biggest complaint is that the rooms need MAJOR RENOVATION... How can a hotel not renovate it's rooms year over year.??. It's annoying and shows lack of thought for the customers.. on some floors they have designer rooms which are all different.. the designer rooms are somewhat new but they forgot to redesign the bathrooms which are all 90s look... I really wish they would start to update the rooms!!!! Management when will you update the rooms?

PS the breakfast / lunch resteraunt is very good!!! Much improved from the prior restaurant on the 3rd floor which was horrible...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Quality Analyst at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hello jamescasonjr!

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel and for sharing your experince and honest feedback.

Regarding renovating our rooms, allow me to inform you that we have already started a major renovation project. You could notice we have some construction in progress at the pool and Sheraton Fitness areas as well as some rooms.

Our goal is to offer a modern environment that brings even more comfort and well being to our guests.

While we understand your frustration at this time, we would like to invite you to visit us again in the future so we can reveal our refreshed hotel with you.