Ibis Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$78
ibis
  • Restaurant
The Capital Managed by AccorHotels(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Hotels.com
Melia Paulista(Sao Paulo)
US$123
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Mercure Sao Paulo Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$67
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
  • Pool
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Maksoud Plaza(Sao Paulo)
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Royal Jardins Hotel(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$80
US$78
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

You get what you pay. It's clear, the service is good. In front of the hotel is the bourbon commercial plaza which has everything you can ask for. The only issue is the food. Do not order room service, the food is horrible.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Allia_Hotels, Gerente geral at Plaza Inn American Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Hello David,

Thank you for sharing with us your opinion , we hope you have enjoyed the trip.

Coming back ! It will be a pleasure to serve you when you are in our city !
Renato Donofre.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

This is a fine option for anyone who needs to stay close to Perdizes, Agua Branca or Barra Funda (I'm not familiar with the rest of the neighborhood). The apartment is nice, decently furnished, and you can even count with a small kitchen in it. Breakfast was nice too, not the best I ever had but also very far from being the worst!
It is close to the palmeiras soccer team arena, and a huge mall, just in case you need something.
The staff was nice and and they provided me everything I asked or needed!
Drawback: slow internet ..

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Allia_Hotels, Gerente geral at Plaza Inn American Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your opinion , we hope you enjoyed the trip.

It will be a pleasure to welcome - it again

Renato Donofre

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel. Staff have been very helpful. Massive rooms but the one thing that lets this place down is the internet. Painfully slow a lot of the time and not really fast enough for Skype or voice calls. Is a big issue for the business traveller. Food is great and it is right opposite a huge shopping mall. Bit noisy on match days though as it is right next to the stadium. All in all an enjoyable stay though.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Hi Phil ,

I hope I have enjoyed the trip .

Come back whenever you can !
Renato Donofre

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Initially when I looked on line I saw a lot of bad reviews in regards to this apartment/loft style hotel. Having just been in a really bad hotel I was worried that this would be as bad.

When we came into the lobby we were greeted by several staff members and a table full of really good finger foods and deserts. I got up to my room and walked into a bright, clean, large room. The room had a full size fridge and 2 stove top burners. Being here for 3 weeks it was really nice to be able to prepare my own food but, it was also great that room service is available 24 hours a day. The showers are tiny and the bathrooms were overall small but, they suited all of my needs. The air conditioner and WiFi worked very well for me, I was able to watch my shows on Netflix's and Amazon. My work schedule kept me out until later hours but, twice I had to call for assistance late night and the gentleman working at the front desk was the nicest person ever. Both times he personally came and brought the items I needed and got me a new remote for my AC since mine somehow was damaged. The cleaning ladies were very friendly and did a very good job with the overall cleanliness of the room. Some in my group had stayed here before and told me that since last time they were here that this hotel had been remodeled. I read about noise issues and a couple of times the sports center across the street either started really early or really late but, it wasn't constant as in daily, just a couple of times so to me it wasn't a big deal. I did not hear any construction while I was here. I would definitely stay here again. There is a corner bar/restaurant which was very good and very cheap.

Room Tip: The upper floors have great WIFI and are more quiet as it is on a busy street.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2015

It's not that this is a bad hotel per se, it just seems that they don't care. The security gate in intimidating, and it wasn't easy to get anyone's attention to open it. The lobby is bland and the staff seemed like they'd rather be doing anything, anything, rather than be here. Generally I like motion detectors in the hallways; saves electricity and gets me humming the theme from "Get Smart". Here the Shining comes to mind. The rooms are spacious and dingy. Luckily we didn't need to use the spare blankets in the closet - they were frightening (like you'd catch something if there was any body contact).

Room Tip: you can do better
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Allia H, Gerente at Plaza Inn American Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your opinion about the hotel and our services.
On suggested items and observations in the apartment, make sure that will be evaluated and will endeavor to maintain more and more trained staff to better serve them with all the comfort that guests deserve.

Thanks a lot,