Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
US$57
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$50
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
Agoda.comUS$58
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

Can’t believe some are reviewing this with a very low score! Stayed here for 3 nights and I have zero complaints.

I was welcomed by the fresh scent of the hotel, coming from a long flight that was kind of a refreshment. Front desk staff speaks english so I didn’t have any language barrier with them. The room is quite small (especially the bathroom)
but the bed was super comfy.

The hotel is located close to Av. Paulista and the street where the clubs and restaurants are (forgot that street’s name)

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank xRoxRx
PergamonHotel, Gerente geral at Pergamon SP Frei Caneca by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear Guest @xRoxRx,

Reviewed 27 May 2019

The hotel is located in not so nice (and safe?) part of the street. About 8 minutes’ walk from the shopping mall and the convention centre. The place is somewhat outdated. The rooms old fashion and with an unpleasant smell (we could not figure out what it was). Every night (room 1007) there was noise of a machine. The key of the room was all the time not functioning. This was recognized by the reception staff who advised not going upstairs to the room without asking for new keys. The lifts were also often not working. Breakfast was ok with enough variation. Reception staff helpful and kind but we will not stay here again when back in Sao Paulo.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JAEMH
PergamonHotel, Gerente geral at Pergamon SP Frei Caneca by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear JAEMH,

Reviewed 17 May 2019

Breakfast, staff and location are great. However, absolutely no status recognition at this property. I didn’t receive anything I am usually entitled to. No upgrade (hotel was empty), welcome drink, etc. The room itself was decent but only had 1 towel (reservation clearly indicated 2 guests), smelled very damp/humid and had a noisy AC that kept us awake. It might be a 4-star by Brazilian standards but I was personally quite disappointed. My experience with Accor Hotels is usually positive. Just want to be clear that this property is not horrible by any means, but I’m sure there are better similar prices options out there. We were in the mid-tier room and were placed on the 8th floor.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank FredB926
PergamonHotel, Gerente geral at Pergamon SP Frei Caneca by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Dear Fred,

Reviewed 5 April 2019

Pleasant hotel, spotlessly clean. Friendly and welcoming staff. A little bit tired and could do with a touch-up but that's more an observation that complaint. Nice breakfast. Busy & bustling area in town which we decided had a safe feel to it once we got more used to our surroundings. We were only there for one night so no experts. Great view from higher floors. Would stay again.

Room tip: Great view from higher floors
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PamellaC153, Gerente geral at Pergamon SP Frei Caneca by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Dear Richard,

Gerente Geral

Reviewed 2 March 2019

Hotel in a good location, old building, dirty carpets on corridor, dirty window glasses, bedding with holes, NICE EMPLOYEES. I checked in but didn´t stay. Hotel returned my money imediately. Room in a good size, I didn´t get to see the restaurant because I left quickly. At the end of the day, in my oppinion, it takes a some investment and cleaning because the location, rooms and employees are good.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PamellaC153, Gerente geral at Pergamon SP Frei Caneca by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Dear Guest,