“Great Spanish atmosphere, great tapas and sangria!”
Review of Sancho Bar y Tapas

Sancho Bar y Tapas
Ranked #635 of 39,495 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Consolação
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Me and my girlfriends had a great time, eating some tapas and drink rounds of sangria

I didn't took me to Spain, but hell, who am I to judge, I've never to Spain LOL

I just ate the tapas and some potatos, there is a very intresting variety o tapas which you can enjoy the iberian flavors

The sangria was awesome, strong enough to pull some intresting conversation among your friends LOL, but watch out, you can easily get drunk!

They had some issue when some jerk clogged the toilett but handled that very discreetly

Price was SP price avarage :/

final, certainly I shall go back ther

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

A nice place to have a glass of good wine. The variety of offered tappas is huge. Not all of them pleased me.... but different people have different tasts.
If you stay around the corner it is a good choice to visit the place.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Used to be very good when it opened a few years ago. It's now expanded and in my opinion the food has deteriorated a bit, and the attitude has changed. We were a party of 7 and while chatting after eating / drinking we were asked to reduce our table to a 4-person table which I thought was absurd, is uncomfortable and looks ridiculous.Further we were pushed to keep buying more, or else leave due to a big line waiting to sit. I know it's busy on a Saturday night but this is very poor form and gives the impression that they just want you to eat, pay and leave asap so they can keep flipping tables. Won't go here again.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

me and my wife have waited for 20 mins to get a table but meanwhile staff surprised us with politeness... offered nice drinks and while our table was being prepared came every 3 mins to check up... once we sit the service was more slow and the ribs were extremely sweet, music a bit loud but still a good place to pay a visit

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Sancho Bar y Tapas is an authentic Spanish restaurant for tapas. The food is very taste, plus the place is very cozy and charming.