“very good, japanese restaurant!”

Sushi Nami Sushi Bar
Ranked #73 of 40,285 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was looking for some place to eat, and star looking for a japanese near Ibirapuera hotel, and Iucky me I found this great restaurant where you can eat as much as you can, I recommend go to cold dishes only, if you really like shashimi, suchi and rolls...

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We liked it was open all day and was the only option available in the area. Very good atention to the clients. A lot of options and quantity for the rodizio option. Expensive compared to similar level restaurants in São Paulo. You will eat well here.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Really amazing Japanese restaurant.
Please try "Tataki de atum" and also "temaki do chefe". Great choices!!!
Staff was very nice... Fully recommended!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

The quality and atmosphere would make this a great place for an affordable sushi lunch.
I normally give 4 stars to some of the really good restaurants in Sao Paulo and have given a few 5's,but this was as plain as it can get and although not bad, would normally not be the type of place I would even evaluate. I just felt obligated given the high rank, and the concentration of 5's and 4's.
Yes they did have some creative plates, but you could tell the quality in the fish, and refinement in the sauces was missing.
Maybe it was also the fish smell when you walk in, or the worker walking around a tank top for the first 15 minutes before it opened that got to me, or the first beer that wasn't very cold. Service was fine though, no complaints there.
Look the place is fine. If you're in Moema, trying to get some lunch, and you happen to be in front of this place, stop by.

1  Thank zsevilla
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

We went there for lunch with my family during the week.
The place is very simple and, while clean, doesn't stick out as a fancy or cool place.
But the food is excellent and they have a 'rodizio' (basically they keep bringing different types of sushi until you say 'stop') that is delicious.
It also has a number of variation of sushi that I've not seen elsewhere before.
The prices are also very reasonable and the owner is personally taking care of the guests.
We will be back soon.