“Top churrasco but no taxi!”
Review of Barbacoa - Itaim

Barbacoa - Itaim
Ranked #29 of 38,998 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2015

For me one of the best churrasco in town no dout bout it. Service is professional and the variety of meat is amazing. No taxi outside and difficult to call.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

One of the best barbecue houses I've ever been. Highly recommended! Good location and easy access, great salad table, nice selection of wines and types of meat.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Yes meat was reasonable, salad bar assorted and abundant, service always there by the table ready to fill glasses, take aways beer bottles even before they were empty... ambiance correct in lightning, space between tables,...but for some reason I felt like I was in a banal, common, ordinary place, nothing to catch me, surprise me or even satisfy me.
I am Argentinian I know about meat, I know when has been tenderized with chemicals, or when is naturally luscious.
An since its so expensive, I suggest look for some place more genuine, smaller, nicer, less massive. Sao Paulo has a truly amazing places, this is not one.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

really perfect! we were three people and was recommended by the hotel and visited for a dinner.. salad bar was incredible.. fresh and more than enough.. our waiter recommended a perfect wine and whole meat service and options were really amazing.. definitely must go..

Reviewed 30 May 2015

WOW, where to start? Amazing meat, amazing service (The changed my plate maybe 3-4 times), amazing buffet with vegetables, fish, seafood, cheese and so much more.
No doubt, one of the best restaurants I have visited.
The restaurant is not cheap, so be ready to leave ~160 BRL (~50 USD) per person, but to my opinion it worth it
Vegetarians will pay ~100 BRL

Been to Barbacoa - Itaim? Share your experiences!