“Good location, great food”

Restaurant Hemingway
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Balchik
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We have visited this restaurant for the last six summers and often several times each holiday and have always been very satisfied with the service (they even recognise us when we turn up and give us a warm welcome) and the food is very well prepared. This year we particularly enjoyed their grilled salmon - delicious. We have eaten both lunches and evening meals at this restaurant. We look forward to coming back again next year.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

As someone else before me said, the attitude of some of the staff is terrible. There were two free tables in the restaurant and when I asked if it s ok if we stayed there , a rude waiter , without even looking at me, said with a really irritated voice : "NE". He didn t say: " sorry" or " that table has a reservation" . Nothing. Then he said : "we don t have tables " . When I told him I see a free table right in front of me, he said to me, again without looking at me :"it s not free."
Really rude and unprofessional.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

A lot free tables without reserved card on them. We ask for a table and on servant with a irritated face said no. Change the attitude before being broke by those people.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good service, good food, great position, decent prices. Should they have been able to serve all they had in the menu, they may have been close to ”excelent”. Anyway, worth the view, as the restaurant is just abome the shore, in the marina.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place,good food and they have the best mussels I ever ate! The waiters were very nice and fast!!!