“Restaurant Selena”

Restaurant Selena
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Balchik
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Having been to the Old Boat Restaurant last year which we found was excellent my wife and I had found that "the old boat had moved to Selena's which is only a short distance from the original location. Thankfully everything moved as the food in "Restaurant Selena" is EXCELLENT. Staff are friendly and give excllent recommendations. Second visit this year and plan to go again before we go back to UK. My dishes on this visit was mussles in chilli sauce...so fresh and flavours amazing..then I had the Pork Knuckle...fell off the bone and just melted in mouth..simply superb..a must, you will not be disappointed. Great views across Balchik harbour and location on promenade. Overall I give a big thumbs up to Restaurant Selena and I recommended it highly.

Georgi M, Manager at Restaurant Selena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I really appreciate you taking out the time to help us improve our offerings! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write this review, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Nice fast service, friendly folks. Food arrived relatively quick. Atmosphere was relatively unofficial.

We are so thrilled you’ve chose to be our customer . How are you liking it so far? We are working hard to build a higher quality service for our customers by listening to buyers’ comments and concerns.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent restaurant. I want to recommend this restaurant to everyone. Do not bypass this dream location. Situated on the seafront, you can eat a lot of fresh food , and sea food at incredibille price .

Our goal is to continue offering top-notch food and services at good prices, and your review could greatly help us to continue doing so

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We went to the Old Boat last year and got some great food. Following on Facebook we discovered they have moved to Selena Hotel. Same great food and friendly service. Lovely presentation.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter got a rose made out if a napkin from the waiter, he also boned my fish and someone else got served a dish with fire under it. The greek salad was actually a greek salad. I recommed it! The prices are as high as for the rest of the street though.