Aviation E-home Inn(Luoyang)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$83
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Ok. So first off my tour booked me here. I had trouble breaking in this city once I got off the train(also I have asthma) I put on my mask for better breathing. Hotel is nice on there inside, Clean. Hotel staff speaks very little English. We booked a non smoking floor. The air didn't seem to work& my breathing was worse. So I decided I would change hotels. I couldn't get any other hotels to book for some reason so my tour guide along with the mgr and house keeping brought me two air purifiers!! Which helped so much! In a hour I could actually breathe and didn't need to steam. Even my friend has better breathing with these.

Unfortunately, other patrons make this hotel unappealing for me with all the smoking. Even though it was a non smoking floor there were ash trays trashcans by the elevators. A disco club downstairs and no English channels except HBO which you have to pay for.

They do have a jewelry store, shop down stairs & A breakfast buffet. The beds are hard.

It's not horrible if your there for the night, the city is close to many beautiful sites & I really was duper grateful to the mgr who brought me my purifiers!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Standard hotel good both for tourism and for business located a bit off the city core but in general in a convenient position.
Wangfujing shopping mall stands apart 10 minutes on foot while zhujiang lu which has some bars and restaurants is 15 minutes away on foot as well.
Rooms are pretty good and quite clean.
Beds are a bit hard though.
Breakfast is good enough.
English is spoken at a basic level.
By taxi, major city parks and attractions can be reached in 10 minutes during off-peak hours, while it takes 25 minutes during traffic jams.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Make sure you ask for a renovated room. Ours was on the 11th floor. Room was clean, beds were a little hard but comfortable - you get use to it. Breakfast was from 6.30 til 10.30 be sure to get there before 9.00, they start to run out of food items, good selection otherwise. Very attentive service, just ask, they do speak a little English in the breakfast area.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 13 November 2015

We stayed at the hotel overnight. This hotel was booked for us by a travel agency so we did not checked it's quality before arrival and it was a greate mistake. So, in order:
1.Rooms: Our room was #805 8-th floor. When we entered the room my breath almost stopped - so intensive smell of tobacco smoke was in the room. We asked to change the room, but the man at the counter said that there were no more free rooms. So we had to sleep in tabacco smell atmosphere with the windows widely opened. Furniture was old and shabby, some of the doors did not close properly. We found a couple of gas masks in a wardrobe which should be used for evacuation in the case of fire, but we thought whether they were in the room for those who could not withstand it's awful smell?
2. Bathroom: Though the bathroom was cleaned and served, it seemed dirty. The bath had stains of rust and mould. All the eqiupment was old and functioned poorly. It was hard to adjust water temperature in the shower. Water faucets poured water with such a greate noise that awakened me in the morning when my companion went washing. The hairdryer produced mostly noise, not the warm air.
3. Sleep. Beds were rather convenient, but as I wrote allready, the room was stank and the bathrooon equipment - noisy. Besides this we heard for half the night sound of music from disco bar and karaoke bar. The music was so loud that did not enable us to sleep. And when the music stopped, some chineese people began to argue loudly in the corridor, and it seemed that they shouted just over my ear. It seem that the hotel has no sound isolation at all.
4. Staff. Friendly, but tricky. As I asked to change the room the man at the counter smiled and suddenly stopped to understand english though a minute earlier spoke quite vividly. At last he sent a service man with me to clean the room, the guy followed me to the room and then escaped noiseless when I turned my back to him for a moment.
5. Breakfast. It was the only normal thing in the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015

A bit old hotel but the service is traditional. Reception staff are very helpful to offer traveling tips. The hotel location is close to Longmen Grottoes as only 10km distance. Take cap is just about RMB30 ride to Longmen Grottoes.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo