SpringHill Suites Birmingham Colonnade
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$118
US$108
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$170
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$89
US$105
US$90
All reviewscomfortable sitting areaan odd numbered roomquiet sidegold's gymturkey sausagewafflesa marriott rewards memberexcellent roomlight sleepersoccer tournamentshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationoffice parkshort drivefront desk staffwi fihotel is located
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Define southern comfort in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Springfield hotel.
When I showed up to the hotel I had booked the wrong dates, no problem they accompanied me. No looks of how stupid can you be.. they even upgraded me to a very large and nice room. The hotel is in walking distance to downtown restaurants. They allowed me to park my motorcycle in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Brandon A, Sales at SpringHill Suites Birmingham Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you sir for your response. We are glad you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to hosting you soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My daughter and her soccer team stayed for a two day soccer event. The hotel is located in a business type district with large business buildings in the immediate vicinity. The hotel was clean and the staff for the most part helpful. My room was large and updated. Outside my window was construction which started at 6:30 am so a room on the other side of the hotel would be a request if I was to stay again. Breakfast was okay. The area around the hotel is very nice with high end shopping and eating venues 2-3 miles away. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the side of the hotel where construction is taking place
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Ms. Adrienne,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a wonderful stay. For your next stay, please request a room on the quiet side and we will ensure that. We are looking forward to your arrival again.

Thanks!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Hotel is nice enough. Front desk staff was helpful and room was comfortable. Housekeeping removed soap, shampoo, conditioner from the shower after one use but didn't provide any replacements. Breakfast was good, variety of fresh fruits plus some hot food.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 257LisaA

Thank you for your review. We apologize for housekeeping not replacing your items. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had an unfortunate experience at another property and was lucky to find availability here since we had evacuated from Florida for Irma. Upon check-in I was greeted by Jarod, with a huge smile. Throughout our stay Jarod was amazing, he was always so upbeat and professional. I have spent most my working career in the hospitality industry and I must say the staff at this hotel was top notch. The hotel was quite chaotic from all the evacuees but they seemed to all work well under pressure. The room was nice and clean and the property looked well taken care of. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are glad Jarod took good care of you. We look forward to you staying here again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Didn't sleep great, my room was on the side next to the highway and the noise kept me from sleeping well. The bathroom is dated and could use with a make over. The breakfast was good with lots of nice options and some fresh fruit. I would come back, but ask to be on the quite side next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joshua P

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you again in the future. Next time, please request a quiet side room and we try to get you on the quiet side.