Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$87
Hotels.comUS$68
Agoda.comUS$68
Expedia.comUS$68
Trip.comUS$87
All reviews room was clean tv channels staff was very friendly motel shawn microwave alabama
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2020

Not satisfied at all. Called a room before midnight. Asked if to check in ok because it was after midnight when we got there. Said yes. Website said free for pets. Charged $50 for early check in and pet.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Days Inn, Owner at Days Inn Hoover Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. On behalf of our staff, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I apologize for any inconvenience you encounter, we are a pet friendly hotel for a small fee. Our website shows we charge $25.00 pet fee for the 1st night. We hope you will visit us again.
Thanks
Jackie

Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

The property was quiet and clean. The young blonde lady who checked me in was super sweet. My trip was absolutely ruined at the end by the housekeeping lady. I don’t know her name but she was Caucasian with dark hair. I had 3 tables in my room because I was in the process of moving. I set the tables outside of my room so that the room would be empty and I could go get my deposit back. My bf was sitting in the a/c car until I returned to take a break & wait for me to tell him what to do with the tables and I come out of the office & see the housekeeper yelling at him like he’s her son. She told him “you’re a d*** liar I know you were trying to take off and leave this stuff here.” My bf went upstairs and Removed the table but was antagonized the entire way by this woman. I could not believe how unprofessional it was.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

On behalf of the entire Days Inn family I would like to apologized inconveniences you may have encountered on your stay at our property. We wish we could have fixed that issue while you was at the property. we hope this issue does not keep you from staying with us again. We apologized for the housekeeper and the manger will talk to her. We will make sure you don't have that issue again.
Thank
Jackie

Reviewed 4 June 2020

I needed a room for several days for my brother, who was awaiting admission into a nearby facility. Because we had to call every day to check his status with the facility, we weren't sure until we called the facility he's going to each morning if we'd need another night. The front desk clerk, Vanissa (?) and the owner of the hotel (I can't remember her name) were both very accommodating and understanding of our situation. They only had one cleaning lady who was dependable to work, but my was she a wonderful lady. She had to work quite late some days because she was the only one, but she worked so hard and our room was in tip-top shape; always clean and fresh smelling. The room also had a microwave and a fridge. It's also very close to pretty much anything you'd need---food, shopping, pharmacy, convenient store, post office, etc. There are many hotels in this area but this Days Inn was not only in our budget, but it was also just as nice and clean as any other nearby hotel that you'd pay much more for. They're also one of the few in the area that still has smoking rooms. But I have to commend the friendliness and courteousness of all the staff. They were always available if we needed anything more than happy to accommodate our needs, even though we weren't sure from day to day what those needs would be. They were just wonderful and very understanding. And again, the rooms were well-kept and so clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Room tip: Any side of the hotel is good. Hoover is pretty quiet at night.
Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Chas C
Rosy g, Manager at Days Inn Hoover Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving us with some feedback. Our team works very hard to make sure that all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable during their stay with us. We are conveniently located near many different restaurants and attractions. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you the near future. Thank You for your kind words about our staff and our establishment.
Days Inn Galleria

Reviewed 18 March 2020

I liked this hotel so much we stayed here on our trip to Florida and on our way home.The hotel is clean, nice rooms,friendly staff and a great location. It was close to a number of restaurants and shopping in a very safe area.There was some outside noise but not enough to be a drawback. I would recommend this hotel to anuone.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rosy g, General Manager at Days Inn Hoover Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2020

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as our full, hot breakfast buffet and Wi Fi. Thank you for your kind compliments regarding our staff. We hope that you will visit us again in the future! Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 29 February 2020

Stopped here for one night on my drive from Florida to home. Great location in the trendy suburb of Birmingham. The room was large and clean. A little street noise and a small amount of noise from other rooms, but nothing to really go on about. Shawn working the front desk when I arrived was excellent! Good restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Glenn B
Rosy g, General Manager at Days Inn Hoover Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020