“Great beef kabobs.”

Costa's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #257 of 1,002 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I eat there twice a week. The best beef kabobs and blue cheese dressing in town. Very friendly staff and owners.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My wife and I are very picky about the ranch that we eat. We did the family special with the filet kabobs, rice, salad, and bread. It was great!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Great food. I had chicken parmesan also have had the lasagna. Both are excellent. Homemade blue cheese dressing is to die for. Service was very attentive and the prices are very reasonable. Don't forget to try the fried mozzarella, yum.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Costa's is basic food at a reasonable price. Our food was served hot and was well prepared. The portion sizes are huge. Their baked spaghetti entree easily served two hearty appetites. The Greek salad with salmon was served with a piece of salmon that is twice the size of other restaurants. The only drawback was that the bar apparently does not stock many of the wines listed on the menu. After 3 failed attempts to order a white wine from the menu selection, I finally said, "Just bring me whatever the house white wine is."

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at Costa's for many years. It has seemed to go downhill the past 2-3 years. Last night we went for dinner after not having been there in about 3 months. We arrived at around 5:30 PM. The entryway from the side parking lot was dirty and needed a good sweep. Inside, the floor was not clean, having bits and pieces of paper strewn food. We were led to a booth that had all sorts of paper and food under it. The booth next to it had dishes left from a previous diner and had not been cleaned. I asked to be seated at another location. There was water on the seat in that booth. We had to ask for a napkin to dry it. One of the reasons we have eaten here in past years is the excellent leg of lamb. When my husband ordered it, he was told that it is now available only on Friday and Saturday. At that point, we got up and left the restaurant. We dined at another restaurant that was meticulously clean and had what was on the menu. Obviously, management doesn't pay attention to details anymore. What was once a good restaurant has deteriorated substantially. We will think seriously before we visit this restaurant again.