“Good foo”

Momma Goldberg's Deli
Ranked #562 of 985 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They always have good food and tasty. I like the way they steam the sandwiches and I like the pickle too.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Had Rubin sandwich with salad, of course got charged extra for salad, the Rubin was pretty good, would order again, kinda skimpy with ranch dressing for salad, was fairly fast, so I would stop again

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My wife and I enjoy the food here. She has to eat gluten free and the staff understood her needs. We will return.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this location for a quick lunch while traveling.. BIG mistake. Our family loves the momma G's in lee beach this location however will no longer have our business. The nachos were so skimpy that my son thought they gave him a kids meal. I ordered the buffalo chicken nachos and they might have had 6/7 pieces of small diced chicken. My other child had the kids grilled cheese I'm guessing they only used one slice of cheese and pressed the sandwich so much it was paper then and crispy. I voiced my concern to a worker and was blown off showing no concern at all. They will never get our business again. Beware we spent $36 as a family for food that might have cost $10 to make if that.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

really grossed out by the place... kitchen, seating area and floor looked like they hadn't been cleaned in quite sometime. didn't have corned beef so settled for another sandwich and it was disappointing.