“Slooooowww but delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 39th Street South
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation for Easter lunch. Waited 30 min for our table. Once seated, we waited another 30+ min before receiving food. A table seated after us was almost finished with their meal before we received ours. Our waiter was very friendly and apologized several times saying the kitchen had gotten backed up, but could not explain why the other table got served before us. We had children with us so we were irritated by the slow service & what seemed to be an unorganized back of house. Thankfully, the food made up for it. The Thai Brussels Sprouts were amazing! So were the deep fried “Easter Eggs”. My fried chicken with spinach & gravy was incredible. We may return, but with the expectation of being there for a long time.

1  Thank I_Adore_Italy

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with my family at Little Savannah last night! Definitely five-star dining and service! The crabcake was the best I’ve ever had! As were the fried oysters!!! The pasta was fresh and phenomenal, with a tangy meat sauce on the bolognese and a creamy white sauce on the chicken/artichoke fettuccini.
We talked with owner/chef Clif, who told us about the origin of each type of food we ordered and how fresh it is!! What a great find this was —One that the whole family truly enjoyed! On our next visit to Birmingham we will definitely come back to little Savannah!!! Mitch from Orlando, Florida

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I recently had friends from out of town come to visit and asked that I find a new place to have supper. Having heard about Little Savannah from others, I figured we'd give it a try. It was a little off the beaten path, but well worth it. Clifton Holt is the chef and owner. Both he and his staff are welcoming and professional. We had crab cakes as an appetizer which were cooked perfectly. After that, we each decided to have a different dish. All the choices were good. The steak was tender and cooked to perfection. The snapper throat was awesome. Little Savannah is well worth the visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I love the food and decor. It's so cozy and comfortable. I enjoy sitting on the back deck if the weather is nice.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lunch was quite good and the prices were reasonable. We each had the special of the day. Service was good and the ambiance was quaint.