“Decent Coffee and bakery items”
Review of The Sweet Tooth

The Sweet Tooth
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Dali
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very good coffee and bakery items in the area. The chocolate mousse cake and chocolate cheesecake are two of my favorites. Offers one of the best espresso drinks in the area. Owner is a very friendly person.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was drawn in by the cakes but i was actually looking for lunch. They had the one and only pulled pork sandwich and it turned out to be great!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Expected to get more after so many good reviews and recommendation of Lonely Planet. Ice cream with banana flavour was more or less ok but cake was not tasty.
88 bakery is 1000 times better.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We visited earlier today and had one of the.best peanut.butter.pies ever. While we were polishing.it off, I noticed homemade.ice cream on the.menu. I ordered a scoop of strawberry, but was sorely.disappointed when.it arrived at the.table. A tiny scoop of icy mediocrity with no trace of milk or cream, I took a small taste to.confirm what.my eyes plainly.told me. I was shocked that.the same people who.made that.heavenly.pie could.have anything to do with.this unappetizing dessert. We said we were happy to pay for the wonderful pie, but did not wish to.pay for the ice cream. Unfortunately, they said we had tried the.ice cream, so we had to pay for it. On principle, we will.not go back there again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This chocolate-banana cake might be the best chocolate cake I've ever had.

I also had the coffee and pork sandwich, which were both good.