“Nice place, excellent waffles ”
Review of Tin Tin Belgian Waffles - CLOSED

Tin Tin Belgian Waffles
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Belgian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Description: Located in the heart of beautiful Old City Dali, this dessert cafe proudly offers a signature Brussels-style Belgian waffle with a variety of toppings including 7 flavors of our very own homemade ice creams crafted with only the finest ingredients. We also serve sundaes, banana splits, fresh brewed local-grown coffee, hot and cold teas, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes.
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice cozy place in one of the main streets of Dali. As a regular visitor to Dali I know this place for years. They have a great select of waffles and the quality is surely the best you can get in China. So if you like waffles this is definitely the place to go.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I saw this place coming up from the Lake and made a mental note to make sure I try it. I'm very glad I did. I ordered the traditional waffle with vanilla bean ice cream and maple syrup. It was divine. There are 8 to 10 different flavours to try. The caramel and mint flavours are amazing too. Had a great chat to Jeff the owner who moved here from Canada and gave me some other great tips on where to eat n drink in Dali town.

Stop here for Brunch..you will love it too!!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I had a waffle with hot caramel sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream and it was beyond words. I had to compose myself a fair few times while eating it.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Took a waffle with bananas, chocolate syrup and ice cream and it was great!. the owner speaks good english and she was nice and friendly. the home made vanila ice cream was really good. the price was fair and we had a great time. definetly come back

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely little place just off the Main Street, if you're looking for a sweet treat then this would be our first recommendation.
For non-Chinese speakers, the owner spoke plenty of English to easily communicate. And the inside is brilliantly 'decorated'. Overall, a five star experience!