“Best villa in Hvar!”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The night in front of the villa
View
View from the hill over the house
Afternoon view
View from the house
Mimosis in January
Park in front of the house
Terrace of the large apartment
Barbecue with stone dish washer
Natural shade
Red roses in May
Barbecue
Balconies
Distance from the pebble beach
Kitchen
Living room
East bedroom
South bedroom with balcony door
Toilet with bath tube
Motor boat for renting
Sunset
Living room sofa
TV corner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ralph O
“Best villa in Hvar!”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We went to the villa with a total of 10 people. Rented it for a week and we wanted to relaxt and party a little bit on the island. The villa was very nice. The owner(tony) was very helpfull and helpes us when we needed something. He has an own boat so you can rent a boat from tony to explore some beautifull bays around the own bay.

The view from the villa is amazing. The swimming pool with the endless edge only makes it better! I would definitly reccmmend the villa to other people!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Jul 2017
Thanks dear Ralph for so nice review!
Thank you for the stay and your friends too, hoply see you again here.
Kindest regards from Tony
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just returned from 4 nights in this amazing villa. I was planning a hen do for 17 ladies and this villa was just perfect. Plenty of space for everyone, sun loungers, hammocks, beautiful outside dining area to seat all of us and the infinity pool and views are just something else. It is very clean, tidy and comfortable and has everything you need. And if it doesn't... Tonci, the villa owner, will do everything he can to get it for you.

Tonci was an exceptional host. From the minute I emailed my first question to the minute I emailed my last question (no. 200!!) Tonci was always so helpful and accommodating. He went out of his way to ensure we had the best time at his villa and was very helpful in planning our itinerary for the trip.

There are two restaurants in walking distance which were just both just fabulous.

I can not fault the villa, cove or restaurants at all ... and I am a fussy customer to please :)

Go experience it for yourself! I will be back :)

4 Jun 2017
Thank you Gina and your friends for so exceptional review. I always try to be the best host to all my guests, it's my pleasure!
Also, you were one of my the best guests with so many good manners and behaviour.
I would like to see you all in my villa many many times in future.
One more time thank you for the stay and all the best to everybody.
whitfies
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing place, exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place was amazing value for money and in a stunning location with a wonderful pool and views. Yes you are 3k from town but taxis are easy and cheap and come fast. There are 2 amazing fish restaurants a few minutes walk away. The decor is dated but who spends time inside other than to sleep!?!?!?! Toni the owner was a lovely guy and could not do enough for us - he ever drove home a guy my friend pulled! And took us to the local shop when we needed. If you are a big group of guys or girls this is the place for you!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jul 2016
Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your wonderful review! You were a lovely group of the ladies. I like outdated decor of the upper part of the house inside because of the strength of the furniture.

Warm regards from Tony
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

8 Oct 2016
Dear Abigail,

Thank you for so nice review!! I wait for you over three years to see you again in my villa!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing