All reviewssea viewfrench balconysmall beachwhite stonebeautiful hotelrooms are gorgeoushalf board menucave barlimited free parkingpine forestbreakfast is serveda la carte menuearly hoursmodern stylemini fridgereception stafffront facing
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This hotel is in a fantastic location overlooking the town and harbour. Rooms at the front have wonderful views and a French Balcony-which really isn't a balcony at all just an iron grill across the window. Rooms at the back and side have proper balconies but not the view. The hotel room was excellent being tastefully decorated and kept very clean. The staff were helpful and efficient. Breakfast was good but we did not eat there in the evening because there are plenty of good value restaurants just a short walk away.Drink prices reasonable. A small park adjacent that was good to relax and get out of the sun.
On the downside there is a night club adjacent and it can be noisy especially at weekends. The pool is small -ok for children or cooling off but not if you like a serious swim. However there is a beach close by . TV had only one English channel- BBC world news.

Room Tip: Forgo the balcony and try to get a room at the front for the views
2  Thank David B
Reviewed 16 June 2017

First of all I am very happy to write a review of this hotel, because this is one of my favorite hotel in Makarska riviera. So far I’ve been in this hotel tree times, last time 10 days ago.

This is great hotel; I believe the most luxury hotel in Makarska.

Location of the Hotel is excellent, practically you are out of the center of Makarska, from the hustle and bustle, but it takes 5 minutes to go to there. The big white stone building is next to the sea. Interior of the hotel is superb, all in white stone too. The entire hotel has a pleasant aroma of the sea and purity and that makes me happy.

From the entrance you can see some very interesting decorating details and that make the ambience more interesting and peaceful. You should have on mind that this is pretty, expensive hotel so this kind of architecture and services you can expect.

Rooms are beautiful and spacious, furnished in white. For the first stay I had a room with a pool view and second time to the center of Makarska, both great. Last time I stayed in sea view room and it was magic. First moment when I waked up I saw the sea, and the reflection sun in the sea. I love to watch TV from the big white bed and after that to take a shower in the spacious and light bathroom.

There is no inside pool but there is (small) pool behind the hotel. Every time the water in pool was cold so I have never used the pool during my stay but I was lying on the deck chairs, it was very peaceful and pleasant for relaxation. More than this swimming place area,I prefer to go to the private beach, it is next to the Hotel. It is small and very nice beach but there is no natural shade from the sun.

Terrace for breakfast is perfect; it is not too big but with perfect sea view through herbs. I do not need to write that whatever you decide to eat on that place is delicious; it is mix of good food and pleasant atmosphere. Every time I have had BB arrangement so I can say that this hotel served typically continental breakfast. All food was all right, fresh and tasty but it could be more variety.

In front of hotel is parking and it is free of charge for the hotel guests. And one more thing what can be useful for you is good WiFi Internet connection and it is free of charge.

Every time I have some “my moments”there – I really enjoy to drink coffee in the hotel bar in front of and read the magazines or surf the Internet. These moments are very precious to me. I can be with someone or alone, never mind. In these moments atmosphere is my company.

3  Thank Lejla79
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Had a lunch at this beautiful hotel, at an amazing location, on the way to Mostar.

The hotel is located in a beautiful location and I could absolutely see myself coming back and stay in the hotel.

Makarska in itself is a beautiful small city on the Croatian coast, and if you have not been here, I highly recommend a visit.

The food was ok, but would expect better if staying in the hotel!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MikeEOD
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. A beautiful, clean hotel in the most perfect location. You have stunning views of Makarska harbour, and plenty of bars and restaurants within a couple of minutes walk. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We did a few trips from here and travel from Makarska was found loads of places are an easy daytrip from Makarska. The bus station is about 10 minutes on foot from the hotel so really easy to get to. I would really recommend Hotel Osejava if you're thinking of visiting Croatia.

1  Thank EJ_Teacup
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful and clean hotel at the end of the beach boulevard in Makarska. We stayed in Junior Suite and Oh boy those views!!! Definitely highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was quite nice also, but if you go near the closing time, there might not be all the foods left (for example fried eggs). Beauty salon was nice too and the hotel staff was very friendly.

I have not seen any children in Osejava. That could be a good thing for someone, but it also means that there can be quite noisy at night, when people party too much..

Love this hotel, you should book this! Ask for Junior suite.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple