Hotel Porin(Makarska)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hotel Park(Makarska)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$185
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Rosina Hotel(Makarska)
US$171
Hotel Biokovo(Makarska)
US$147
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
Hotels.com
Milenij Hotel(Makarska)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewssmall beachsea viewbeautiful hotelfrench balconywhite stonerooms are gorgeouscave barlimited free parkingpine forestbreakfast is servedmodern stylemini fridgethe half board optionthe hotel staffamazing locationother nationalitiesjunior suite
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Just returned home from 11 nights with my husband who has special dietary needs. The staff in the hotel could not have been more helpful & bent over backwards to fulfill his needs . This is a charming , tasteful hotel serving delicious food . We had our 1/2 board dinners outside on a gorgeous terrace overlooking the harbour. I can highly recommend you stay there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank crimp
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

A great hotel in a fantastic location in the most beautiful country.

Clean, tidy, spacious with great facilities topped off with super helpful and friendly staff.

A big shout out to our TUI rep Charlotte Callin who really made our stay an unforgettable experience! Thank you for all your hard work!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Owain M
hotel o, Front Office Manager at Hotel Osejava, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Mr Owain,
Thank you for these kind words.
We will continue to do the same in the future and we hope that you will come back to be our Guest again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 27 June 2017

From entering the hotel we were treated like family. Got our room keys within minutes and sent off to room. The room was stunning, exceptionally clean. It's in an idilic location that overlooks the harbour with many shop and restaurants. The little off streets have many more great places to eat and drink with our favourite bar being Spina. (Great gin tasting ). There is lots of trips from split to Dubrovnik. Plenty of boat trips to some beautiful islands.very easy to hire a car from reception if you want to look about yourself. We hired a car to drive to plitvitz lakes. The motorway is a toll road, we paid 120kuna each way. This has got to be one the best holidays ever. The locals are very friendly and made going back to the UK very hard as we felt at home there. A big thank you to the hotel staff and rep fro making our holiday one to remember.

Room Tip: Chose floor 3 and above as there is a nightclub round the corner.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank markandgayle
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This hotel is in a fantastic location overlooking the town and harbour. Rooms at the front have wonderful views and a French Balcony-which really isn't a balcony at all just an iron grill across the window. Rooms at the back and side have proper balconies but not the view. The hotel room was excellent being tastefully decorated and kept very clean. The staff were helpful and efficient. Breakfast was good but we did not eat there in the evening because there are plenty of good value restaurants just a short walk away.Drink prices reasonable. A small park adjacent that was good to relax and get out of the sun.
On the downside there is a night club adjacent and it can be noisy especially at weekends. The pool is small -ok for children or cooling off but not if you like a serious swim. However there is a beach close by . TV had only one English channel- BBC world news.

Room Tip: Forgo the balcony and try to get a room at the front for the views
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David B
Reviewed 16 June 2017

First of all I am very happy to write a review of this hotel, because this is one of my favorite hotel in Makarska riviera. So far I’ve been in this hotel tree times, last time 10 days ago.

This is great hotel; I believe the most luxury hotel in Makarska.

Location of the Hotel is excellent, practically you are out of the center of Makarska, from the hustle and bustle, but it takes 5 minutes to go to there. The big white stone building is next to the sea. Interior of the hotel is superb, all in white stone too. The entire hotel has a pleasant aroma of the sea and purity and that makes me happy.

From the entrance you can see some very interesting decorating details and that make the ambience more interesting and peaceful. You should have on mind that this is pretty, expensive hotel so this kind of architecture and services you can expect.

Rooms are beautiful and spacious, furnished in white. For the first stay I had a room with a pool view and second time to the center of Makarska, both great. Last time I stayed in sea view room and it was magic. First moment when I waked up I saw the sea, and the reflection sun in the sea. I love to watch TV from the big white bed and after that to take a shower in the spacious and light bathroom.

There is no inside pool but there is (small) pool behind the hotel. Every time the water in pool was cold so I have never used the pool during my stay but I was lying on the deck chairs, it was very peaceful and pleasant for relaxation. More than this swimming place area,I prefer to go to the private beach, it is next to the Hotel. It is small and very nice beach but there is no natural shade from the sun.

Terrace for breakfast is perfect; it is not too big but with perfect sea view through herbs. I do not need to write that whatever you decide to eat on that place is delicious; it is mix of good food and pleasant atmosphere. Every time I have had BB arrangement so I can say that this hotel served typically continental breakfast. All food was all right, fresh and tasty but it could be more variety.

In front of hotel is parking and it is free of charge for the hotel guests. And one more thing what can be useful for you is good WiFi Internet connection and it is free of charge.

Every time I have some “my moments”there – I really enjoy to drink coffee in the hotel bar in front of and read the magazines or surf the Internet. These moments are very precious to me. I can be with someone or alone, never mind. In these moments atmosphere is my company.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple