All reviews espresso machine nice small hotel cleanliness courtyard breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Found this place when riding by on a Balkans motorcycle trip.

The staff were friendly, and the room was clean, with a/c fortunately as it was well over 30°C outside. The bathroom was clean and basic. The buffet breakfast was adequate, although the coffee was not great.

There is free car parking on site.

Overall, recommended and not bad value.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Although this hotel has a pleasant appearance, I don't appreciate their aggressive attitude about treating the facility with cheap chemicals for air refreshing. They use a chemical named "Bis" made by local chemical industry "Saponia". That chemical is so intensive and consistent that it stays in nose for hours after you left. While some people can tolerate it as appealing smell, one who recognizes a toxic chemical that stings nose and lungs will certainly not enjoy staying in this hotel. Unfortunately, most of hotels in Osijek are using this "Bis" chemical, so for people who care what they breathe in, there's a quiet struggle to find a decent place to rest in Osijek.
Beside that, Drava is using a highly perfumed softener for towels. Should I bring my own towels for spending night in Drava?

This way of torturing guest I don't see much, although I travel around quite intensive for my work.

A small desk by the bed doesn't have a power socket near, so I was doing my work siting on bed.
View from window goes right to the warehouse's backyard, so curtains that are in the this small room are very welcomed. All that would not bother me so much (considering 60€ price) if they wouldn't attack my right for comfortable rest after hard days work, with their irritating fragrance treatment.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2015

It's small hotel in the center of the city. Staff are very friendly. Room where I stayed was cozy but small with two beds and a small closet. You have TV with local programs and cable TV. Bathroom is quite small with shower, but tils are sllipery. Parking spaces and wireless internet are free. Breakfast could be improved 'cause it's basic. I would recommend the place.

Room Tip: All rooms are in good condition, watch out in bathroom, tils are sllipery.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

When visit Osijek, I regulary stay in this hotel.
Price is very reasonable, very friendly stuff. Rooms are nice and cosy, friendly atmosphere.
Breakfast could be with more options, but it is o k.
Location is very good, in city centre.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I visited Osijek for business and stayed at Drava for few nights. The staff is extremely friendly and the location is great (2 min walk to city centre). My room was clean and quite spacious (for a single room) and had everything I needed. They could improve breakfast since it is very basic. Parking spaces and wireless internet are free. I would certainly recommend the place.

Room Tip: If you need a single room, ask for room 11
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business