US$293
US$202
US$196
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$386/night.

US$167
Travelocity
  • Pool
Priceline
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsski lifthalf boardwater taxitourist trainmany places around the worldbalcony overlooking the parksmall fitnessresolved quicklymini clubwhole weekpool barlovely locationanimation teamwander aroundswimming pools arewater skiinglots of choice
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall this hotel is a very pleasant place to stay and very welcoming. The room and hotel was spotless and our view was lovely. Very impressed with the room actually and we had a balcony which I'd recommend. The aircon is great and the room is just so nicely laid out. Bed very comfy and the maid was a nice touch.
The food was good most nights, not outstanding but not terrible. It was quite yum and plenty for a 4 star. There was plenty choice but I'd say you would benefit if you came nearer the start of dinner time. Food was also very badly or not labelled at all which isn't handy for someone with allergies... One night we were rushed out of dinner very rudely. Dinner finished at 9 but we were sat there at 20 past ( we thought dinner finished at half 9) and the lights were all switched off. A waitress then came and psychically stood at our table until we were forced to leave. Also I feel free tap water should be provided at dinner times as it is in the breakfast time.
The staff in the hotel were excellent. Very happy and very helpful (most of them) They also had amazing English. However many more staff were needed!!!. The organisation of meal times and ordering drinks from the bar was a shambles. Waiters took orders from whoever they saw first and fancied serving. Meal times I feel need to be better organised most definitely. You should be sat down by a waiter and asked your drink rather than finding your own seat and not getting your drink order taken till you're about halfway through your meal and seeing people who've just arrived get drinks straight away. Also in the bar there was one waiter for the huge amount of people which is putting far too much pressure on one person and making everyone else irritated with waiting.

The entertainment in the hotel was fun and lovely tho and the music beside the pool during the day was a lovely touch. The pool and sun loungers were also very clean and good fun!!
The hotel also has table football which is so much fun. I saw young adults like us playing it along with kids and older people. Nice touch from the hotel.
Receptionists very helpful and help with anything you could possibly need.

I have to make a point about the exchange and excursions area - the Adriatic host. It's a small area at the front of the hotel. Here I met the most rudest, arrogant horrible woman that I have ever ever met. She was the host sitting behind the desk. I went to ask questions and she was INCREDIBLY rude and blunt. After the first experience with her disgusting manor I later went back to ask another question as she is supposedly there too help. Yet again she was snidey and seemed as if she was almost laughing at my question. Whoever is her boss needs to either get rid or sort her out.

The area is nice with a few good places to eat.
I would return later in the year if I was to go again. Just because of the time of year it wasn’t as busy as we’d liked and there wasn’t many young people there at all. And for people who are into that sorta thing the clubs don’t open till July.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rb0411
Marin T, Manager at Hotel Molindrio Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you liked our hotel in overall and especially the hotel staff. On the other hand I am sorry to see that we did not meet all your expectations in terms of meal organisation at the restaurant and a bad experience at the exchange and excursions area and I will definitely look into this further.Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and nevertheless we hope to be your hosts again in the future. With kind regards

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We are staying here at the moment, it is a lovely clean hotel, good choice of food at breakfast and dinner. Overlooks the lagoon which is very peaceful. The rooms are on the small side but clean.

There is a tourist train which leaves quite a few times during the day to Porec town which is lovely and quaint, lots of shops, restaurants and ice cream bars. The train is £2.50 each way which is well worth it as it’s quite far to walk.

It is advisable to bring Kuna currency as they don’t really accept the Euro.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aamod65
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful situated at the bay with a nice view,we had half board, breakfast and dinner at buffet style,we were not used to the massive crowd trying to get as much food as possible in a short time, we also find out that hotel was very large.
Maybe these kind of holidays should be done in an other season.
The whole week it was around 30 degrees Celsius and warm to do a lot of side seeing.
We had a nice room with balcony and an suite see view.
We left one day earlier this was no problem for the reception and Booking.com so we got a refund. When I booked this hotel I was not aware of the Hugh touristic impact.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank franssnackers55
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Nice design
Quiet if you are staying in the second buildings, not right on the front of

the hotel.
Swimming pool, tennis, spa, restaurant, internet caffe, beauty salon, massage.
Big garden and alleys for people and bicycles
Lots of lights when you need them
Mini couch (extendable) instead of chairs
WIFI internet 2 Mbps Download / 2 Mbps Upload
2 square meter mirror in room
The bed is excellent
Holiday train station (that takes you to Porec 20 kuna/person); you just have

to exit the hotel, go accros the street, and turn left 200 meters

Clean but not everywhere. There are places never touched and full of prints

and spots splatter (ex lights and around them, mold in the seals of the shower

doors). I would say 95% is clean. It can't be everything perfect.
Children chairs at the restaurant are very bad, at least for children under 1

year (look good but are useless)
The shelf of a closet broken
The card that open the door didn't work ( I had to go 3 times to the reception

to solve the problem from the 7th floor)
Bathroom is very small, no windows

Room Tip: Quiet room in the backgarden
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Rooms at the front overlooks the indoor swimming pool, which heated by a pump warm air, and pumps are starting to work every 20 minutes. That generates a lot of noise so it is not possible peaceful rest. The restaurant is too hot and there is no air. In addition, the choice of meals in restaurant are not at the four-star level. The food is too greasy and tasteless.
Rooms are old with damaged furniture. The impression of the whole hotel is that hotel restored in the cheapest possible way - only the color of the walls rebuilt, and remained old and shabby.
The spa area is too small for this hotel's capacity. Tree saunas and inside places for only two people (crowdie). The staff at the spa very unhelpful.

Room Tip: Noisy front rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple