“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there after reading good reviews on TripAdvisor.

The tables are in a small street and there is no sun , so it is great for lunch in hot days, the pizza was great ,and the staff was very kind.

All the best , and the prices was fair.

Higly recomend this place for eating in Rab.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We went with friends to Marco Polo , we order steak Marco Polo, Black risotto, tuna Carpaccio ewerything Was very good. Local is realy nice nad have a sea view. The have real small parking but its ok . The dont have any place for kids to play do we cant taste food and enjoy because our douther was boring 2 years old. But without small kids it will be your best dinner on Rab.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant in front of camp site? Hm expectations not that high. But it only took one look at the menu card to raise our hopes. Starters tuna carpaccio and then then then the Marco Polo Steak in truffle. I ordered medium at it seemed a bit too red but OMG every bite was heavenly. Potatoes and grilled vegetables for 160 Kunas. My son got steak Arba and was thrilled. My boyfriend got spaghetti with shrimps. Good but nothing close to the steaks. Friendly staff - as friendly as they apparently come in Croatia :-) We will go (at least) one more time - for a Marco Polo steak. Enjoy!

1  Thank Camilla Grundah... K
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I advice the management to employ a host who's only job is too welcome people, manage the table reservations and who makes sure everybody is happy.
Food is good.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My partner had an amazing steak with truffles and grilled vegetables ( named Marco Polo). I had a more humble grilled squid (calamari) but excellent nevertheless. The excellent dishes were accompanied by a Croatian wine called "Dingac" (2011). I strongly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Sophie664