“lovely hotel in the heart of the city!”
Review of Villa Tuttorotto

Villa Tuttorotto
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Rovinj
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed at the hotel for one night. It was very difficult to find, but luckily we had a driver. However, once we found it, we were really pleased!
The reception was great, the hotel room was large, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was just fine!
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

and very friendly . Although not the owners , Kristina and Sara who appear to run the place could not be more attentive or helpful .

Only two downsides , the top floor bedrooms have the best views , but there is only a VERY slow lift , and it only reaches the third floor , so if you don’t like climbing stairs , don’t stay on the top floor ...

and the breakfasts didn’t vary during our six day stay . True , many fellow guests only seem to stay one or two nights , but a bit of variety would be welcome to those on longer stays .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Staying here was a pleasure. The 2 young ladies, Sara & Kristin were amazing. I checked in a bit under the weather and Sara brought me up hot tea with honey. It was just what I needed. This small hotel is like staying in someone's private home. It's beautiful and very welcoming. We stayed in the Suite- it was spacious and the view was beautiful. It's nicely located and I highly recommend this hotel if your looking for a unique experience. Thank you all for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Rovinj was jam packed during my 4 night stay in August and the Villa provided a wonderful place to come back to each night. I had a double sized room with a sea view and enjoyed being able to look out on the action without having to be down there amongst it. I loved the character of the hotel, the breakfasts were great and the living/ dining room was a nice place to meet people and chat. But the standout score goes to the staff - I met three during my stay and all were helpful, super nice, multi-lingual and made me feel very much at home. As a solo traveler during the school holiday madness where most journeyed in hordes it was much appreciated!

Should I return to Rovinj - well it won't be at the height of August madness - but I would certainly come back here to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MisterPip
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this b&b in August. There where a lot of stairs to run up and down each day. The AC wouldn't really work. The beds felt like you were sleeping on a table. It was very clean though. Breakfast was good. The hotel is in a pedestrian only zone so we had to get a special ticket to get in and it was very hard to drive to the hotel from the nearest parking lot. Besides truffle hunting there isn't much to do here. I wouldn't stay at the hotel or come back to the city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family