Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$910
US$867
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorboutique hotelprivate homethree floorsold townslow liftcommunal tablesingle roomearly ferryliving roommissed breakfastlovely hotelsized roomnice bathroomi highly recommend this hotelvery pleasant staysmall hotel
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

and very friendly . Although not the owners , Kristina and Sara who appear to run the place could not be more attentive or helpful .

Only two downsides , the top floor bedrooms have the best views , but there is only a VERY slow lift , and it only reaches the third floor , so if you don’t like climbing stairs , don’t stay on the top floor ...

and the breakfasts didn’t vary during our six day stay . True , many fellow guests only seem to stay one or two nights , but a bit of variety would be welcome to those on longer stays .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Staying here was a pleasure. The 2 young ladies, Sara & Kristin were amazing. I checked in a bit under the weather and Sara brought me up hot tea with honey. It was just what I needed. This small hotel is like staying in someone's private home. It's beautiful and very welcoming. We stayed in the Suite- it was spacious and the view was beautiful. It's nicely located and I highly recommend this hotel if your looking for a unique experience. Thank you all for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Rovinj was jam packed during my 4 night stay in August and the Villa provided a wonderful place to come back to each night. I had a double sized room with a sea view and enjoyed being able to look out on the action without having to be down there amongst it. I loved the character of the hotel, the breakfasts were great and the living/ dining room was a nice place to meet people and chat. But the standout score goes to the staff - I met three during my stay and all were helpful, super nice, multi-lingual and made me feel very much at home. As a solo traveler during the school holiday madness where most journeyed in hordes it was much appreciated!

Should I return to Rovinj - well it won't be at the height of August madness - but I would certainly come back here to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MisterPip
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this b&b in August. There where a lot of stairs to run up and down each day. The AC wouldn't really work. The beds felt like you were sleeping on a table. It was very clean though. Breakfast was good. The hotel is in a pedestrian only zone so we had to get a special ticket to get in and it was very hard to drive to the hotel from the nearest parking lot. Besides truffle hunting there isn't much to do here. I wouldn't stay at the hotel or come back to the city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingHIPPO101
Reviewed 3 August 2017

A hidden gem of a hotel at the end of an alley in the old historical area of the city. Lovely, welcoming and helpful staff. Fantastic buffet breakfast with lovely coffee on balcony with view over the rooftops and harbour.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple