Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$117
Hotels.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
Trip.comUS$102
Lol.travel
All reviews beautiful hotel main building split airport loft room beautiful pool old town flight path private jacuzzi the entire staff upgraded to a suite comfortable bed short break perfect stay sun loungers longer stay sailing trip yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

We had booked a so called suite for a week. Unclear why they call it a suite, very average room. $365.00 per night. We had nice views, nice pool, good breakfast, comfortable bed but not good pillows. The service was not good. I had a cut on my arm and the blood on the sheets was there until we left. We had to chase down towels and the housekeepers showed up at 5:00 pm when we were out all day and stayed 10 min. max. We ran out of toilet paper and told them but after 2 hrs had to chase that down as well. The most amazing thing is we never were told they had an indoor pool which we would have used every day. Lunch at the pool restaurant we looked at some long departed diners dirty dishes that were never cleared with an abundance of staff. Left 3 days early. Extremely overpriced for what we got or really did not get. Oh and asked for reservations to restaurant vila Tina but he at the desk would not make them as said only for their hotel guests. Not true. Went without reservations and had a wonderful meal with great views. Moved to beautiful Zadar to a lovely large room for less than $200.00

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 638carolyns
BBHGUESTS, Guest Relations Manager at Brown Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2019

Dear Carolyn,

This is an unfortunate review to have to read, I am so sorry you shared an unsatisfactory experience with us and hope we might make it up to you in the future. Your feedback is very important and has been passed along to each head of department accordingly. Please feel free to contact our front desk manager or email me regarding any further feedback as it is very helpful to connect with our guests directly and maintain a strong level of personalized service and communication . I do hope we might have the opportunity to further impress you in the future and uplift this experience for you.

Best wishes to you and yours,

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Excellent place. Very clean and friendly service. The pool is a great place to relax. They welcomed us with champagne and it was an added bonus that it included breakfast and a breakfast champagne as well. It is in the path of the planes to the airport but it didn’t bother us at all. I definitely recommend it!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VancouverGoldie_one1

Dear VancouverGoldie,

Thank you for your lovely review! What a pleasure to read your complimentary feedback regarding your stay! We are so happy you enjoyed the luxurious pool, flowing champagne and wonderful staff. The close proximity of the airport is indeed a plus, as it will get you here to visit us again hopefully very soon!

Until we meet again new friend!

Best wishes to you!

Reviewed 10 September 2019

Visited the hotel as an outside guest, we called in advance to ask if we could pay to use the pool and bar. We were informed the price was 100 kuna / person.
On arrival the staffed asked us for 200 kuna / person, and when I explained the agreement per phone we were treated in a very disrespectful way. I have visited many hotels around the world but always treated with respect no matter what issue.
Im never setting foot here again.

+The pool looked very nice
+ Interior of hotel is very luxurious.

- Situated right next to very busy road, loud traffic.

1  Thank mehmedsamirs
BBHGUESTS, Guest Relations Manager at Brown Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Dear mehmedsamirs,

Hi there! So sorry to hear you may have been misinformed or misunderstood the cost for a pool day pass , as it is always 200 kuna per person for all welcomed outside guests. Please accept my deepest apology if you felt disrespected, I would like to hear more about this and by whom you received such treatment . Please feel free to contact me directly to further detail your unfortunate experience with us in hopes we may find some resolution and come to a better understanding.

Thankyou for your helpful feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.
guests@browncroatia.com

Reviewed 5 September 2019

Located within 7 mins walk from Trogir centre and comprising a converted warehouse to extremely high standards offering 2 heated pools, beach club & spa. All the staff are extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

1  Thank peterwaltersco
Esther C, Guest Relations Manager at Brown Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for your high recommendation and perfect review! It was a pleasure to host you. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our amenities and wonderful staff as well as appreciating our historic building just minutes from the heart of old town Trogir.
We look forward to your next visit and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

Beyond words! Im so happy i booked this hotel!
Welcoming was very warm
My room was amazing and spacious the bed is one of the best hotel beds i ever stayed in.
The hotel was fullybooked when i was staying here but i do have to say, the straff never felt stressed(in a good way)
It never felt crowded and i really felt so relaxed at all time
Breakfast was really good with alot of options to choose from, a buffé and also a ala carte meni that was included.
I have never stayed in a hotel where i feelt this relaxed that i left my stuff by the pool when i went to the resturant or even quickly up to the room.
Very stylish and cozy hotel interior and as i call it instagrm friendly.
The resturant changes the menu from lunch to dinner witch made me feel i had many options and never got tierd of it.
Stayed at the hotel for 5 nights, had a little miss of comunication when i made the booking but i do have to say that Maja the manager went over and beyond to make me satisfied and happy!
This is my New pearl will for sure make sure to come back here plenty of times!
Congratulations to everyone involverar in this amazing hotel!
Hope to see you soon!
Emir

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank EmirK5

Dear Emir,

How wonderful to read your absolutely lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at BBH with all that we have to offer. It was our great pleasure to host you and we look forward to your return visit for even more luxury comfort, delicious dining and personalized service with a smile. So happy Maja and the entire team made your time extra special, thankyou so much for choosing us as your home away from home. Until we meet again, new friend!