“The best grilled fish since years !”
Review of Kamerlengo

Kamerlengo
Ranked #15 of 103 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We had a perfect grilled sea bass (on a charcoal grill) with 800g for two with very good vegetables as side dish . Really memorable.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Had several wonderful meals here. All meats and fish cooked on a wood burning grill. Beautiful taste and cooked to perfection. Very organised and well staffed. Reasonably priced for the quality. Would definitely recommend. Great to watch the many fresh fish choices being cooked.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The Kamerlengo restaurant was recommended to my family from very good friends, who are really into good food. My parents have been there a couple of times in the past 10-15 years and last week was the first time for me. I have to say, I was not disappointed. I love seafood dishes and fish, and I really enjoyed it. They have a big BBQ place outside, so you can see how they prepare your dish. Not only the food is great here, also the service. The waiters are very attentive but at the same time very relaxed and fun. True southern Europeans ;-) Price is fine too - we were 4 adults, each having an entrée and a main course, some wine and coffee and paid around 800 Kuna wich is around 120 EUR.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Two of us shared a seabass, served with one smallish plate of potatoes and spinach between us. The food was tasty and the service was very good, but we thought 550kns (including a bottle of house wine) was overpriced compared to other meals we have had in Croatia.

1  Thank jandger
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely no idea why this place has such a high ranking? It's a complete tourist trap. I had the risotto, but it was just plain rice with tomato sauce. No risotto at all. The beef was the absolute minimum you can expect from beef with some chewy parts in it too. Overpriced as Well. We had far better meals during our stay in Croatia.

2  Thank Caroline D