“Grilled meat, pick your seafood and wonderful service”
Review of Kamerlengo

Kamerlengo
Ranked #15 of 102 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing meal. Two split a fish (lubin) that they selected from a display case and I had beef stroganoff. The best part was the homemade cherry liquor they brought us at the end. Wonderful service. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food was great and watching it being cooked over the open fire in the middle of the restaurant certainly added to the ambiance. I was a little concerned (and its not a cultural thing) to see the chef leaning over the fire with a ciggie in his mouth!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Seafood carpaccio, good and tender. Octopus salad, tasty and with tender octopus. Fried calamari crispy and tasty. White House wine OK. Delicious complementary bread crostini with garlic. Very good espresso coffee. The food would probably be a 4 stars, but the service is very attentive and professional. Nice silverware, comfortable chairs, clean, elegant. It all adds to the experience. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant just by chance, fairly busy for the end of the season so thought we'd give it a go.
All staff extremely friendly and the food was really tasty too.
All meats & fish are grilled to perfection, will definitely go again.

1  Thank JI1971
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Very nice setting but I found the menu very pricey for ordinary food. I spent e20 for prawns 'sold on weight', by the time they're peeled there were only 5 small prawns. I had to get chips with it to fill out the plate, not the best diet. All fish are cooked on an open grill in the middle of the room, looks impressive and super hot!
My friend had trout and the waiter had to take the head away and fillet it for her and my other friend had an omelette which was good. I was disappointed with my meal but the prawns were tasty... maybe a bad choice on my part.

1  Thank KMasty