“GOOD LOCATION, BUT...”

Bistro Lucica
Ranked #88 of 99 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

A long walk around Troyer led us to the Bistro Lucia on the south part of town near what I'd describe as them"longer" bridge. We were that only customers present and we stopped just long enough for a quick drink on their rather large outside patio. We might have stayed longer had it not been for a strong and disgusting sewage smell which overpowered the otherwise beautiful spot. I have no idea where the rank smell originated but we did not hang around long enough to find out. We might have considered having lunch but that was not a remote possibility under the circumstances.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I had those typical minced meat rolls in a bun which was good. My girlfriend had a carbonara which was really good. Good mixed salad. Service was good. Much less expensive than the places in the old town but of course not as fancy and no sea view. Great if you just wanna have a cheap lunch out.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I ordered chicken and pizza. As soon as the plates were placed on the table I could smell a very unpleasant smell coming up from the chicken dishes . After unfortunately bitting into a piece of chicken I had to spit it out ,it was disgusting. I then called the waiter that I believe was the owner and expressed my concern. He took the dishes back to the kitchen and came back telling me that the chef and the waitress couldn't find any smell at all.
We then decided to go somewhere else.
Not recommended.

1  Thank BatonCanelle
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We found the food tasty. We ordered the salmon, which was great, and tuna steak, which was a bit too well done but still okay. We also had a nice pancake for dessert, which came with some fruit.

The female waiter was very attentive. Good service. Price was good, especially the coffee.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my friends finished a sailing week and decided to find a restaurant for dinner. This konoba was close to marina so we went there.We were probably the only guests in the restaurant.We ordered food,drinks and a liter of their white local wine.Waiter had problems with memory,he always forgot something or brought something wrong.Wine was terrible so we refused it and order a bottle od quality wine.We chose fish,calamari and risoto. Calamari were burned and i had a feeling i was chewing chewingum.Also fish and risoto were not good.
it makes sense why we were the only guests in that restaurant.

3  Thank Matej H