Review Highlights
Punctual Service

Toni replied quickly to email enquiry. Drivers were punctual and friendly. Reliable and efficient... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
LCC61
Surrey, United Kingdom
Fantastic driver!!

We booked a taxi to take us to Krka National Park and Winery Rak for the day. Our driver was Teo... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
LC2129
Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Trogir
from US$63.60
More Info
from US$636.10
More Info
All reviews always on time split airport day trip winery toni punctual company ciovo croatia restaurants
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Hi,
Based on recommendations from users on this forum we used Toni’s taxi-trogir service this June.
We organised pickup from Split airport to Trogir by email – we received email confirmations and Toni himself as waiting in arrivals for us.
We also used their service for a day trip to Krka park and waterfalls and also for transfer to Split port when we were departing.
All 3 times we used them they were always on time and service was excellent. We were able to call / email Toni with queries and he was always prompt in reply.
I would have no hesitation in using them again if I visit Trogir and would definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: June 2017
maricigo, Owner at Taxi Trogir Service, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you very much! Hope we'll see you and your family again!

Toni

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Ordered one to the airport.
No cars can enter the old town but taxi was waiting at appointed time and place.

Date of experience: October 2016
maricigo, Owner at Taxi Trogir Service, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and always on time. We were a group of 17 persons and they helped us with all kind of services - taxi to different places, speed boat, restaurants and they took care of our luggage when we where waiting for the departure.
We love Croatia and we will use Taxi Trogir every time we are close to Split/Trogir.

Date of experience: June 2017
Toni G, Owner at Taxi Trogir Service, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank You very much for the review. I am very happy that you liked our service and see You next year!!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We went to trogir to go snorkelling at trogir diving school, 4 km from the centre. Once we got there we asked for a taxi and they quoted 200 kn each way ( nearly €60 for an 8 km round trip). Because of this extortionate price we could not afford to do what we had come for and had to cut our trip short because of this lack of service. We asked 3 drivers in total and all quoted this ridiculous price. Complete rip-off

Date of experience: August 2016
6  Thank Darcie A
Toni G, Owner at Taxi Trogir Service, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Hi, Mrs. Darcie,

I m sorry to hear that You had a bad expirience with taxi in Trogir but I think that You reviewed wrong company.
You probably came at taxi stand in Trogir where work several different companys.
My cars dont stay at taxi stand because we work by call or email (customer call me and I send a car so You could not ask for price my three drivers). All orders for my company go trough one phone number - You call me and I tell You what car will come and the price of ride. Price for Your direction is 100,00 kn up to 4 people for one way (13€).
One more time, I m sorry You had bad expirience and next time contact my company and I promise that You will be satisfied.
Do You have a recive or You know the name of driver or the car who drove You so I can tell You what company You used?

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We used Trogir Taxi Service some times during our stay. They were always on time and kind and helpful. We recommend Them!

Date of experience: July 2016