Martini Rooms(Vukovar)
US$60
Vila Vanda(Vukovar)(Great Value!)
US$38
Hostel 101 Dalmatinac(Vukovar)(Great Value!)
US$36
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstarscitywinestowelsminutes
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We have been for 3 nights in Lav hotel Vukovar. The hotel is in good location. The owner and the manager are doing a lot to improve the service after you ask them, but there are a lot of things to improve if you want to call it 4 stars hotel. The rooms are good and big, with good maintenance, please change all the old towels... they had enough... the breakfast is good and it's even improved it after asking. The dinner is average. The hotel bar is closed very early... to sum it up- a lot of small things have to be done in attend to become real 4 stars hotel, go for it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Vukovar is great city with lots of recent history. I strongly suggest to visit city and spend some time there. Hotel Lav unfortunatly is average hotel with average rooms comodity. I had no warm water in the morning. BFK is worst part of it. Only few dishes, all packed ( chese, pate, ect...)and no soul at all in the restaurant. Service in the restarant and bar ok, reception ( check in) was worst I have seen. Great potentail, great location, but they have to work hard to prove 4 star category. I whish then well....

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I spent ine night in this hotel. The buliding is somewhat new, the public areas are OK. Parking is also easy. It's just by the Danube. A serious construction work is being done behing the hotel, but once it's ready, will be nice for sure.
You need to pick your room carefully. My room was 118, front looking. The bed was too soft, tha pillow is sponge filled. Water pressure in the shower insufficient. Otherwise the room is OK. The big negative goes to the church nearby, rang the time every 15 minutes all through the night.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Stayed just one night with a tour group. The staff were really great - they couldn't open the room initially given to us so they upgraded us to a suite. The room was neat, clean and spacious. Had just dinner and breakfast - both were really good. Cant comment on the location as we didn't do much around.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2016

This hotel is terrible. I read the reviews and wonder if we were staying in the same place. And how is it that nobody has mentioned the pole in the middle of the bedroom, right next to the bed? So whats so bad about this place? Heres the list:frayed slightly grubby bath towels, terrible air con that took all night just to cool the room down a little, king bed that is really two singles pushed together -mind the gap!, bed soft and very uncomfortable, lumpy pillows, non existent wifi (couldn't get it to work at all while we were there), Bad breakfast, awful coffee and strange staff at the front desk. Shall I continue? I wished we had stayed at Novi Sad down the road.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple