US$89
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$39
  • Bar/Lounge
Manso Boutique Guesthouse(Guayaquil)(Great Value!)
US$42
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$389
1,104 results
All reviewsthe riverrooftop poolgreat hotelmodern hotelboth visitssanta ana hillclose to the airportfree shuttle to the airportsushifelt saferoom was spaciousenjoyed my staywalking distancecoffee makerbreakfast buffetnice staythe location is perfect
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Check in was OK, but they gave me the worse room ever! 101! Be careful. My view was a big wall and the main AC units which were also were loud. Of course, there were no other rooms available.

Went to the restaurant and had to wait 25 minutes for service.

Location is the best, but staff has to improve.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
María de los Án... C, General Manager at Wyndham Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Mr. Bluhm,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit.

We am extremely sorry to read that you your most recent stay with us did not live up to your expectations.

It is disappointing to read that you were not happy with the room assigned and with the service you were provided by our staff was not reflective of what guests have come to expect from Wyndham Guayaquil, we will make the follow up of this situation.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for not making your stay satisfactory. It is our sincere hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you the best experience as you deserve.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Wonderful room with large picture window of the enormous river. The hotel is special, e.g. coffee delivery with wake up call, chocolate offering even without accepting turn-down service, etc. High speed wifi was excellent after being away for 5 days with no connection, and 60 inch HD TV was a perfect addition. The bathroom was huge with jacuzzi tub and separate magna-shower with all the right accompaniments. For all that is provided, the charge for the room is more than reasonable. If it were in NYC, the daily rate would probably be in the $1000 per night range.

Room Tip: Junior suite
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ses-merrimack
María de los Án... C, General Manager at Wyndham Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Wyndham Guayaquil as your option. We are happy to know that you had a Wyndham experience. We hope you can visit us again in a near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Wonderful hotel with helpful staff, good breakfast, big and clean rooms.
The highlight is the location - on the shore with beautiful sea view and several restaurants in the surroundings.
Highly recommended for a short stay in Guayaquil.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
María de los Án... C, General Manager at Wyndham Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable opinion with us. We are happy to know that you had a good experience during your visit.

We are looking forward to host you soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Stayed at the Wyndham Hotel a couple of weeks ago upon arrival to Guayaquil. First night was fine, however 2nd night was the total opposite. Evidendently, there was some type of event going on that I didn't know about. Not that I would even care about normally, except for the fact that there was some sort of loud rock music being played that made my windows tremble/rattle, let alone keep me awake while trying to sleep at 11pm. This went on for some time, until I couldn't stand it any longer, when I called the desk, to ask about what was going on , "some sort of rock concert nearby'???? But only to be told that they were having an 'event' and would send someone up to my room to explore the situation. Well, it never happened, when I called again at midnight to see what was going on, and they told me they would send someone up again. Well, shockingly to me , once again it didn't happen. I called again and finally some maintanence help showed up and acknowledged that it was indeed the rock music from the event, in combination with the so called loud vents outside?? Anyway, he said he would talk to the desk to have them change my room to another room distant from the event etc. So, then I organized my belongings and waited another 30.min, when I decided to call again to complain and demand to know "what was up with the room exchange" etc. He proceeded to tell me that he hadn't been told. When I said a few nasty things to him and told him to forget about the room change etc. So this was now 2:30 am and I had a Dr.'s appt early the next morning. Quite amazing! So when I complained the next day to the supervizor , she tells me that she was sorry and for my next stay , would give me an "upgrade". I just had to laugh aloud at this" generous " offer, since there will never be a next time for me. TV service terrible also, don't expect what you normally would receive at any other hotel of that ranking. Very disappointing experience, once was enough for me. Good location however.

Room Tip: breakfast is the best part of this hotel, don't miss it. Make sure there are no "events " going on, my experience was extremely loud
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank comparsarumba
María de los Án... C, General Manager at Wyndham Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Mr. Carbo,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your
unpleasant experience as a guest of the hotel. I
appreciate the time that you took to bring this matter to our
attention. I assure you that we already looked into.

We assure you this kind of incident is not the way we conduct
the hotel. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires
diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant
reinforcement of our hotel.

Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any
inconvenience we may have caused you.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Just concurring with most what’s been said around here. The location and excellent staff of the place just can’t be beat. Guayaquil just isn’t all that and besides Las Peñas just behind the hotel and some shopping malls near the airport there’s not much to do. You better have an hotel that provides you with a view and all the comfort you need.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us as your option in the city and thank you for the time you took to post your review. We are looking forward to host you soon.