“Paradise at your finger tips”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa Baan Suerte

Spa Baan Suerte
Ranked #9 of 19 things to do in Sandy Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucked into one of Roatan's most beautiful gardens, Spa Baan Suerte is a peaceful sanctuary, truly a tropical paradise.Replenish your soul in this tranquil Caribbean setting where the naturally restorative power of the islands allows you to bring your life into balance.Swim, snorkel, kayak, wander a sandy beach or do absolutely nothing at all. Just let go and allow us to pamper you with our exquisite treatments and exceptional service
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Paradise at your finger tips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Amazing massages for as long as I desired multiple times. We spent the remainder of the day snorkeling in the reefs out front and relaxing in the jacuzzi at the resort. Reasonably priced and worth my time. I will be back again!

Visited December 2011

Roatán, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

You feel like you are in heaven on earth when you enter Baan Suerte spa. Located on the beach in Sandy Bay and surrounded by a lush tropical garden, true Paradise. My husband and I love this place! You are treated like royalty and you leave feeling like it!!

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“idyllic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is the perfect tropical island setting for a spa. The well maintained cabanas, pool, and gardens really create the atmosphere for relaxation. Two couples reserved this as an independent excursion while on the Carnival Legend cruise out of Tampa. You share the cabana with your spouse/significant other. The staff was friendly, helpful, and my gentleman's facial (which included some upper body massage) was outstanding. My wife had the Mayan Mud Wrap and a full body massage and loved it. After the treatments we relaxed by their pool and browsed through their beautiful gardens. We cabbed to the Spa from Carnival's beautiful Mahogany Bay Roatan port. It took about 20-25 minutes each way. We made 2 mistakes. One was not thinking about Roatan being on Central Time so we should have booked an hour earlier so that we could spend another hour at the Spa. The other was arranging transportation through the Spa because our cab driver was not allowed into the port to pick us up so we had a long walk up and down a hill to get to the pick up spot when we could have gotten our own cab from the line in the port. Also the cab rates on our bill seemed high and I suspect (but don't know for sure) that we could have done better doing it own our own.

1 Thank James H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure bliss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

What a beautiful setting, and one of the best massages I've had in my life. Definitely on the "don't miss" list for any visit to Roatan.

United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Tropical Paradise in a Whole Other World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Spa Baan Suerte is truly a tropical paradise. From the moment you enter the property, you feel as if you have been swept away to a whole other world. As my husband and I stepped out of the car, we were immediately greeted by the owner, with refreshing lemon grass water in hand. First impressions always say a lot. My first impression was great, and it only got better from there. Wasting none of our precious time, we were immediately whisked away to our own private treatment cottage. During our two-hour package, we were treated to a body exfoliation, body mask, scalp massage, and swedish massage. Having been to spas in both the US and abroad, Spa Baan Suerte far surpassed any previous spa experience. One of the worst things about most spa experiences is that the treatments leave you feeling completely relaxed, and then suddenly you have to jump up and bounce back to reality. But this is not the case at Spa Baan Suerte. "This is your vacation. What would you like to do?" pleasantly asks the owner. The options to complete your relaxation experience are endless... use of the pool or jacuzzi, lounging on the beach, snorkeling, kayaking, a short walk on the beach to a nearby restaurant, relaxing at several spots throughout the property amidst lush tropical gardens. Did I mention that snorkel and kayak equipment are provided complimentary? This is one of the best snorkeling sights in the world, right from a private beach area. Imagine complete privacy, no crowds, no expensive tour guides, and no cheesy catamaran/snorkel excursion... all for FREE! A day at Spa Baan Suerte is a complete day of relaxation. I truly felt like I was in paradise. It is a unique experience unlike any other.

2 Thank CarolynJoy999