I stayed at AKR with my husband for a dive vacation. Everything about the resort was amazing. The romm on the key, the service, the diving was ok. Had to go to the other side of the island which was very rough for th ebetter diving.Loved going out into the open waters with the dolphins!!!!We are considering taking our 15 year old daughter back this spring but I have a big concern When we were there, they were infested with Noseeems(insects)!!!!! We were eaten alive even with military issues bug spray!!! I am trying to find out if they still have this problem because my daughter will FREAK out!!!!! She would just be hanging out while we dive. I hope I can get some info from some recent visitors!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Honduras/Sandy Bay, Roatan