“Great diving”

Native Sons Dive Shop
Ranked #10 of 38 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Native Sons is the longest running dive shop in West End, under the same ownership. Set up in 1993, by local dive legend Alvin Jackson, Native Sons provides a 5 star service and has a spotless safety record. If you are looking for the best, most professional outfit, with the nicest boat in the Bay Islands, this is where you need to dive.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely great time diving with Native Sons. They were professional and safe and fun!! Highly recommended :)

All reviews
"these folks"
"swim throughs"
"first rate"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Over the last ten years, I’ve visited Roatan several times. While there, I’ve always used the facilities at Native Sons Dive Shop. I’m always so happy with the experience. The instructors, dive masters, boat captains and helpers go out of their way to make the experience so enjoyable. Again, I’m home with lots of photos and great memories!

Michele A, Owner at Native Sons Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks for the lovely review and all the wonderful photos. Happy travels.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My travel partner has seizures and these guys sent a Dive Master Ross with us. She had several seizures during our dive and he took great care of her. She got to check a snorkel trip off of her bucket list because these guys took great personal care of her. Thanks so much!!!

Michele A, Owner at Native Sons Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

It was a pleasure to help out your friend with a great snorkel experience. I'm so happy to could help and that Ross was available to make sure everything went well. Best wishes to you both.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I just spent the last 2 months getting my Divemaster certification at Native sons, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. They have the best, most knowledgeable, and professional instructors that I have ever had the privilege of diving with. They are also very fun and kind people, with a relaxed environment that made learning fun and easy. They made me feel like a part of their family and I will have memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. I feel like I received the absolute best training that the island has to offer, and that will help my confidence as I advance my skills towards an open water instructor certification. The only place to dive on Roatan in my opinion.... and they have the nicest boat. thank you Native Sons!

Michele A, Owner at Native Sons Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Aw. what a lovely review! Thank you so much. We loved having you around and know we will see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

LOVED this dive shop and their fantastic staff! Our guides were very knowledgeable about the fish and really customized our trip to be exactly what we wanted. I had wanted to see turtles and they drove us around to a few different reef spots for us to be able to see more. I did find a few turtles munching on coral at the edge of the reef and got to follow them around for almost 45 minutes.
I do not have enough good things to say about this experience. They really made it exactly what we wanted it to be and more.
Such fun people to hangout with, the gear they provided us was all excellent, and they were flexible with the times since we were visiting the island from a cruise ship.

Will absolutely be where I visit again next time I'm in Roatan.

Thanks so much for your lovely review. Come again soon!