Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Beach House(West End)
US$150
  • Beachfront
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments(West End)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
US$49
Sueno Del Mar Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Hotels.com
Sea Breeze Inn(West End)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$40
  • Restaurant
Posada Arco Iris(West End)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$69
Hotels.com
The Lily Pond House Hotel(West End)(Great Value!)
US$100
All reviewsthe main streetstove topwest end diversthanks mikecoffee makerminute walkceiling fanlocation was perfecta great staydive shopquiet at nightair conditioningstayed nightssmall fridgerestaurants and barsapartmentnoise
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great room. Always clean. Friendly hosts. Convenient to diving, restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again, this was my second stay at Mariposa. The deck outside our room was a great place to relax and use the WiFi.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The owner, Susan, allowed us to come at the last minute and even gave us discounted price because we were in a jam with our current hosts. She was kind, sympathetic and got us settled into our room after 9:00 one night which was well after her check in cut-off time. She is knowledgeable of the area and recommended a great option for snorkeling.

The room was nice and well kept with great a/c (room 8). We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joy2TheNations
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed in 1 of the 3 bedrooms in the shared house just before the main building. I guess this could also be booked for a larger party but the shared arrangement suited us hugely (due to the cheaper cost of an apartment). One bedroom was empty but the facilities are plenty big enough if all rooms are taken with 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, complete with front terrace and hammock. We loved our week here, it was peaceful, clean, homely, very central and had everything we needed. We were made to feel welcome and the hospitality was sincere and helpful. We already look back on it with great memories!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just recently stayed in the apartment at the Mariposa lodge. We were there for ten days over Easter break for a dive trip. We usually stayed at the Splash Inn as we dive with them but they were booked. We absolutely loved the Mariposa. There is so much more room. We were able to make our own breakfast and coffee in the morning. We even got some fresh shrimp and had a fabulous home cooked meal and ate out on our deck one evening. The kitchen was an added bonus. The owners arranged for us to be picked up at the airport which was nice when we arrived.

I also saw some people complain about the bed and I found the bed very comfortable. I also found a review unfavorable about the towels and the towels were nice soft and quite large.

The room was clean and we did not see any bugs.

The porch was wonderful and view was nice to sit and relax after a dive or with a coffee in the morning. I have attached some pictures

Thank you again Mike and Sue.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank julssimmons
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We stayed at Mariposa for one week and it was extremely comfortable, well kept, and with the AC we had no issues with the heat. West end divers were great as well, but the dive and stay package isn't a big saving overall. But I would recommend both mariposa and west end divers on their own individual merits. I would come back to Mariposa and the west end for sure especially if you want to dive.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple